Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
This is the military schadenfreude I live for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I think he just never posted here again shortly before the callout thread, right? Don't remember him getting banned.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Oh poo poo you caught me.

- A SOF Marine

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of alt accounts MR HILLARY CLINTONS THONG 🤔

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

that's herpes

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Man Usenet is interesting. Since Google Groups is just some big database from a company that was keeping Usenet archives or whatever (I'm a little rusty on the details) you can find Usenet posts dating back into the early 80's. poo poo's wild man.

NEEEEEERRRRRDDDSSSSSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Afghanistan is easily my most hated country. It would be so nice without the Afghani's. It's a beautiful country with all kinds of natural beauty. But it's inhabited entirely by child and goat loving sheep herders who dabble in terrorism.

• Locked thread