Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'd put money on the steak. He might demolish a wedding cake though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shim if you could go back knowing what you know now, would you still enlist?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Miss me yet?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

No wonder IDR came back from that all hosed up

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Who is LtCol. Krusinski?

A sexual tyrannosaurus.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Don't discourage them. After hearing about people in your COMET, they deserve the military and the military deserves them.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Any plans for the few remaining days of your rein?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If you put me back on as a secondary I'll only probate for anime and ponies with the shame cube. Put whoever else you want as primary.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Why don't you and shim just become the mods? I don't know if Zeris is particularly attached to the job nor am I saying he has done poorly (in face he's been really good), but I mean if it's something you guys want to actually do then just do it.

I'm open to that. Only threads I don't read here are the Navy and Cop threads so it's not like it would be a ton of extra work to keep up.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Guys who complain about a six hour should just get another 6 hour for complaining :shrug:

Hell I'd make that an up-front subforum rule

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

gently caress it. Make me IK for a month.

I'm not going to spend time hunting anime touchers or bronies because :effort:, but I swear I will rain unholy, and very public, hell on bullshit reports and crybaby complaining.

Edit: And D&D invasions. So many probations for D&D posters who don't belong here.

IKs can't read reports or the mod forum. You can read the mod queue in a roundabout way if you poke into it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Encore month, why not.

April 1st better be good.

I'm forming a shadow government with TF to protest this injustice.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

I just want someone to get drunk as hell and start handing out Skilcraft pen custom titles again.

It was Ambien that caused those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Eh whatever I'll just keep making punishment avatars by request. Those things made up the bulk of my PMs from N4I.

• Locked thread