Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13764

suptix is back after 3 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I hope the next one happens after 100+ days.

Stop
Nov 27, 2005

I like every pitch, no matter where it is.

Hate-Senpai posted:

I know someone who still hasn't sparked a Summer Bea and keeps betraying her.

Who was it?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
36 rolls bring me nothing but disappointment.

If I ever do a 10-pull that isn't a daily free one before I spark, I'm gonna quit SoAwful and join some random JP crew that has like 10 members at most.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
I decided to toss my remaining 10-ticket into the void and see what happened. oh look a yellow crystal lol typical loving lu

Hate-Senpai posted:

If I ever do a 10-pull that isn't a daily free one before I spark, I'm gonna quit SoAwful and join some random JP crew that has like 10 members at most.

You should remain here with me, because I care about you.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Hate-Senpai posted:

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
RIP So*Awful.

Kp
Aug 3, 2002

Lets drill
Well, at least you got something out of it this time.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Kp posted:

Well, at least you got something out of it this time.

Truly that Angel is the highlight of my day.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Is anyone interested in joining So☆Awful?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i'llj oin

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
join my balls

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
give me the rabbit

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
2 10 pulls.

DA Olivia
Yngwie
Petra...

Guess I'm staying Water then.

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
sooo any must-spark characters in the pool right now? Any chance of the rest of the summer characters showing up in there before next summer? Should i just save my 300 rolls for some other event exclusive character times like christmas?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

AfroGunsou posted:

sooo any must-spark characters in the pool right now? Any chance of the rest of the summer characters showing up in there before next summer? Should i just save my 300 rolls for some other event exclusive character times like christmas?

This year there is no must spark in that there is a single character that benefits multiple teams. There are characters that do very well with their element: Korwa with wind, Beatrix with fire, and Diantha with water. Out of the three, Diantha seems to be the most useful.

Nobody knows if any other summer characters will be sparkable anytime soon, but Zooey has reappeared on occasion.

If you want to wait for any other time, the Zodiacs would probably be the other thing to spark and that would be around new years(or technically now since Mahira is available).

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I heard there's a fancy new event going on that's for newbies? Should I play this game or what?

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Tired Moritz posted:

I heard there's a fancy new event going on that's for newbies? Should I play this game or what?

The event is a crossover with a game about cute boys who are also swords, if that influences your decision any.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
I don't know about you but I am super hype for my pretty sword boy event :kimchi:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Figures, I just unlocked Samurai after getting goons to drag me through Pandemonium and now they're giving it away.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Figures, I just unlocked Samurai after getting goons to drag me through Pandemonium and now they're giving it away.

The real reward were the friends you made that day :shobon:

Also halfpots.

Drium
Jun 24, 2015
New player here!

ID's 13061908, I'm in the Discord already courtesy of Meri (who also set me up with a great starter account while at it). I'd love getting into one of the crews (no preference which, but I'm EST and operating at usual peak hours if that helps).

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
I too would like an invite to any crew that has strike times that are something reasonable for CST. 15783221.

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Caitlin posted:

I too would like an invite to any crew that has strike times that are something reasonable for CST. 15783221.

Hit goon crew クムユと! sent you a scout

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

Happiness posted:

Hit goon crew クムユと! sent you a scout

done! I'll be with you guys in 24 hours or so :toot: thanks very much, my JP crews were nice and all but 7AM strike times can blow me.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Caitlin posted:

done! I'll be with you guys in 24 hours or so :toot: thanks very much, my JP crews were nice and all but 7AM strike times can blow me.

I know that feel.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Hate-Senpai posted:

I know that feel.

I can't believe you'd lie like that

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I can.

Kp
Aug 3, 2002

Lets drill

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

I can't believe you'd lie like that

My crew's strike times are at 7 am and 12 pm!

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh, I thought you were talking about JP crews still.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
zep struggles to adapt to the japanese time zone

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Is the Mithra at the end of Chapter 61 supposed to be invincible? I keep hitting it but it keeps regenerating back to 100% every turn.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Kill the shield thing first

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I did. The main body kept all the buffs.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sounds weird, pretty sure those should go away when you kill the other thing, I only just did that last week and that's all I had to do. Is there an expiry listed for the buffs?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Nope, I hit it for about 30 turns and they stayed up. I did kill the shield right before it unleashed its full charge attack if that matters.

JTDistortion
Mar 28, 2010
I'm pretty sure there's a trigger of some sort that makes the smaller bit remove the buffs, but I don't remember what the conditions are. (it may just be one of the smaller bit's special attacks) If you kill it while the buffs are up, they are there forever. The common method of dealing with it is to build a full chain during the previous fight and kill the smaller bit on turn 1, before it puts the buffs up.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My answer is use Zooey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, I had that happen to me once. rip, poo poo sucks, time to retreat and try again.

• Locked thread