Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
FORM HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/ekv69Qjd8vg0BxnB3

REST TO BE POPULATED LATER. TELL ME IF I MESSED UP THE FORM.

POST YOUR FAVORITE INTERFERENCE FOR 2 POINTS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Submitted. I went for Rich Swann + Akira Tozawa for the cruiserweight tag, I assumed RS+BK should be RS+AT.

My favourite interference is Austin interfering in Rock vs Mankind with a chair, causing Mankind to win the WWF championship.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

biscuits and crazy posted:

Submitted. I went for Rich Swann + Akira Tozawa for the cruiserweight tag, I assumed RS+BK should be RS+AT.

My favourite interference is Austin interfering in Rock vs Mankind with a chair, causing Mankind to win the WWF championship.

This should be fixed now, someone let me know if not because it's a pain in the rear end for me to get around my firewall

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Does Undertaker count as a non-raw roster member?

Also I really liked the La Luchadora shenanigans for a recent interference angle. Favorite would be hard to think of....maybe Goldberg getting hit with a cattleprod, because it was the dumbest thing ever?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

My fav interference is Undertaker kicking Brock Lesnar in the dick.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Favourite interference, if it counts, is any time Brie Bella pretends to be Nikki by stuffing her bra and actually wearing shorts, instead of a scrap of fabric roughly where her vagina is.

Edit: Oh, if it doesn't, then Edge Spearing Cena at ONS '06 is p. good and cool.

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Mar 3, 2017

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Undertaker kicking brock in the dick numerous times is the best interference

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

biscuits and crazy posted:

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Vaguido posted:

Does Undertaker count as a non-raw roster member?

didn't you hear him? smackdown is his show

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

my favourite is edge in that delberto/christian ladder match bc he just came out and honked a horn

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
My favorite was Shawn Michaels talking in Toronto and then Bret Hart's music plays and he never shows up and Shawn interfered with my expectations.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
My love of wrestling interfering me from experiencing the touch of a woman.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
I suck at this game, and my favourite interference is KANE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't like interference, pardner. I'll say that time goldberg did something bad to brock lesnar which helped eddie guerrero to win "the Big one"

Also, i gave up the obvious free points for guessing The Undertaker since i forgot he's not on the raw roster. Didn't think about it until after submitting my picks and then reading the replies to this thread. the tip of the day is to always read everything if you are a stupid moron!!!

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Mar 3, 2017

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HerraS posted:

my favourite is edge in that delberto/christian ladder match bc he just came out and honked a horn

This is mine too.

Vroom vroom motherfuckers.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I liked that time that Jericho, Benoit and some third dude killed Triple H for 5 strait minutes with all their finishers but Maven still couldn't pin him.

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

Submitted.

My favourite interference: I freaked out as a kid when Taker returned on a motorcycle in the Iron Man match at Judgment Day 2000, followed by his Raw appearance the next night.
Kane always has great interferences - his debut in the 'Cell match of course, and there was a 10-man tag match on Raw in 2000 where he returned and destroyed everyone.
And someone already mentioned Austin interfering to help Mankind win the title. That's gotta be up there too.

As for being there live, my favourite interference has to go to Shane O Mac's big return in Detroit last year - interrupting the Vincent J McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
My favorite interference is when Kaientai kept crashing the Royal Rumble. Unfortunately it ended with TAKA breaking himself but it was cool up until then.

edit: Also when the Westminster Dog Show interfered with Smackdown's airing schedule.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Mar 4, 2017

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

my fave interference was the time(s) when Dana was supposed to break up a pin and screwed it up

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted.

My favorite interference is at Backlash 2000 where, after a slew of OTHER interferences, Triple H is gonna pedigree Rock's corpse while Vince McMahon tells Patterson and Brisco "I want you to count to three, you hear me? :mad:" and JR is apoplectic with rage and GLASS CRASH, King squeaks as the camera zooms in on a shocked Vince McMahon and then Steve Austin comes out and just beats the poo poo out of everybody with a chair.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
My favourite interference is DEH

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Submitted (as CAT rear end now!!!)

I liked it very much when BBRRRAAAAUUUNNN appeared to gently caress Roman's poo poo at the Rumble during the Owens match. I was yelping and punching the air uncontrollably when that happened

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

My favourite interference is when Johnny Ace nearly did a screwjob in that one Cena-Punk match before he was prevented from doing so by Cena

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

The Croc posted:

Undertaker kicking brock in the dick numerous times is the best interference

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

My favorite interference is sometime early in the days of Edge & Christian when they were on commentary and described the concept of a run-in in detail before performing one.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My favorite interference is any time Dean Ambrose would screw over Mr. Money in the Bank Seth Rollins. But especially when it involved a giant Christmas present.

NilkNarf
Apr 24, 2005

...if you're into the blight.
My favorite interference is when someone calls me out of the blue during RAW to do stuff besides watch wrestling.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
my favorite interference is pass interference when it results in a first down for me in mike ditka's power football for the sega genesis

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

My favorite interference was when Hatsune Miku cost Dean Ambrose the match at Hell in a Cell.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
hbk screwing undertaker during that elimination chamber match to set up the wm rematch

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

My favorite interference is when Monday night football interfered with HHH's ability to continue the storyline he set up with Seth Rollins.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

my favorite interference was THE YETAY humping hulk hogan in wcw

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

My favorite interference is whenever someone interrupts a match by appearing on the Tron, because there's always a bunch of awkward "Hey"s at the start and it usually ends with somebody's car getting destroyed.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
My favorite interference was all of Dana Brooke's attempts during the Asuka/Evil Emma match. That was a fun match.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Chloe, Torrie Wilson's dog, being sent scampering across the ring for the distraction.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

That time at the first NXT Columbus where Finn interfered in Owens vs. Riley because it led to Owens' "I'm running away but I still have time to stomp on Alex Riley".

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
My favorite interference is when John Cena lost to Bray Wyatt because he got spooked by a singing demon child.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
My favorite interference was King of the Ring 99, when Austin was beating up Vince and Shane in a ladder match for control of the company for some reason, but when he reached for the briefcase, it was moved out of his reach by Vacant.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Submitted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I have to give credit to Gentlemen Jack calmly coming out and announcing his intention of interfering with a match.

• Locked thread