Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Croc posted:

Undertaker kicking brock in the dick numerous times is the best interference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

haha i was all "man i did way better at fastlane than i thought i did" and then scrolled down to the second post :smith:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Golashes posted:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WRESTLEMANIA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE POLL WILL BE POSTED THURSDAY EVENING (I THINK). IT'S GONNA BE WORTH A LOT, EVEN THOUGH THE EVENT SUCKS. We have the "BIG 3" really pulling ahead but I assure you it's still anyone's game!

In the mean time, please give recommendations for fun questions! If it's fun and I can actually calculate it without going insane, I will probably use it and will give you an extra five points.

Thanks everyone for a great season. As a reminder, first will get a cool WWE prize, second will get a forums upgrade of their choice, or a cheap gift. If you're not US based or can't accept winnings or already have all the upgrades or something we can figure out an alternative.

over/under, set on like 1 or 2, on spears kicked out of by taker

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

That's a gimme.

ninety loving one on april 2nd? florida truly is the pit of hell

• Locked thread