Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't like interference, pardner. I'll say that time goldberg did something bad to brock lesnar which helped eddie guerrero to win "the Big one"

Also, i gave up the obvious free points for guessing The Undertaker since i forgot he's not on the raw roster. Didn't think about it until after submitting my picks and then reading the replies to this thread. the tip of the day is to always read everything if you are a stupid moron!!!

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Mar 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Will it loving rain all over The wrestlers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

That's a gimme.

what In the hell is this clown chart? you cant predict how th weather will appear.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if the wind goes hard enough it could easily carry liquid snow from as far north as homerville, Georgia. Into the WWE event, ruining my well made prediction of no rain.

• Locked thread