Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

what a sweet job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Does Spawn count as well?

New Line - Time Warner - Warner Bros

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

scenes in a Television Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

No because Spawn was PG-13.

Really? IMDB says R and google has both an R and pg13 to make it extra confusing. Was there a DC for Spawn that I don't remember?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

ruddiger posted:

The theatrical version was the PG-13 version because I remember hearing Spawn say "Bitchin'!" as his cape deploys when he falls out of that building, then when the home release came out, they redubbed it so he was like "gently caress yeah!" or whatever.

I thought it was real hilarious hearing Spawn say bitchin' in the theater so I was pretty disappointed that they decided to extreme it up for the home release.

:lol:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Logan tried to avoid the fight at the very beginning of the movie. For multiple reasons.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Excalibur does indeed own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

LesterGroans posted:

The next time I have 6 hours free I should do an Excalibur/BvS double feature.

I enjoyed doing this

• Locked thread