Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

General Dog posted:

It's entirely, unambiguously 100% Logan's fault that that family got murdered.

Anyway, I liked this quite a bit, and I'm going to honor its memory and pretend it's the end of the X-Men franchise and never watch another.

I can't say that. Logan wanted to get the gently caress out and it was Xavier who talked him into staying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

While they never named it, I always assumed that x-24 was supposed to be the movie version version of Daken.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Blast Fantasto posted:

There's literally a mutant who has the power of being extremely fat, and they also literally call him the Blob

So the requirements for being a mutant aren't really that high

IIRC the Blob's actual power is that he's literally immovable and almost invulnerable, not merely fat.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Wolverine's adamantium being poison is comic-accurate. It was actually used to justify why his healing got MORE powerful after he lost it, because until that point his healing factor was working constantly to heal his injuries. Later he got a new set of non-poison adamantium from... I think it was Apocalypse?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The inability to recognize that mythology didn't begin as mythology is pretty sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

So when the reavers were chasing the kids, why were they worried about them crossing the border into Canada? I didnt get the impression that international borders mattered to those guys.

It seems like it does. I presume if Canada is offering sanctuary they're not going to look kindly on a bunch of mercenaries murdering kids on their front law.

• Locked thread