Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
The Academy doesn't give a poo poo about genre movies, regardless of actual quality. It might get a token technical nom, but that's it. It's a shame, but that's the state of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Stan Lee cameos are old hat by now. Use the Rogue One tech to put uncanny valley Jack Kirby cameos in movies.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Boosh! posted:

It has been a while since I've felt that adrenaline rush at the theaters. So good!

Only quibble was when they met up with the other kids. They sucked, esp the leader dweeb. Hated Donald dying to freaking grass choking him out. Should've just been Logan and Laura dominating.

I dunno, I kinda liked how the guy who works for a genetic modification program was defeated by nature.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
As someone pointed out earlier, the reason Xavier is in a water tower in the middle of nowhere is not to block his mind powers, it's to isolate him and minimize the damage in case he has another episode.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hell yeah time for some Superboy ripping arms on the big screen.

Just imagine Zach Snyder directing an Identity Crisis movie. If you thought Catwoman or Suicide Squad was the absolute nadir of comic book movies :laugh:

• Locked thread