Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I kind of wish Creed/Sabertooth was in it to help Logan out. Like he'd kick his broken rear end first then help and then get to face off against younger Logan after Old Man gets his rear end kicked for satisfaction. I also thought they were working on Omega Red. But yeah it thematically makes more sense to be Young Logan. And as fantasy booking as this is, I thought the ending would be Logan dying and finding that the kids were being drawn to Jean across the border as she was reborn from the Phoenix and she'd be there to comfort him in death. But what we got was very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

evilbastard posted:

Well, Morena Baccarin was 2nd billed in the first Deadpool.

Alan Tyduck as Cable confirmed...maybe Adam Baldwin? Guy can do comedy too.

I still want Stephen Lang but that's for a serious movie.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I really would have liked it if Sabertooth was in it and also thought the same when X24 showed up. Then again I thought X24 was going to be Omega Red for some reason.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I find it funny but very appropriate continuity in the X Men movie verse is fucker up because it matches the poo poo in the comics and I don't know if it was unintentional or what because it's like serindipity

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fipSEmdj3i0

This is Hugh Jackman's future

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Are we going full retard and fighting right now? Cause let's instead talk about what's next for the X-Men given Deadpool is what's being used to establish a new X-Men verse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
We are arguing about cheaper and tactical realism robots for a movie that showed us incredible mutant murdering robots in a dystopian future where a werewolf man goes back in time to help a telepath, shapeshifter and magnet man change history.

This is more fantastic than the movie itself

• Locked thread