Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Fistboy posted:

One thing I might have missed?
The villain with the metal hand. Did his hand factor into anything at all? Other than "Hey I'm kinda like Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget?"

Laura cut it off. In the video they watch on the phone when you see the scenes of the kids escaping, he still has two hands. I think its pretty safe to assume he lost it when they broke out, or in one of the attempts to try to catch her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Snowman_McK posted:

Actual white supremacists did get super angry at a particular bit of casting in the Thor movies. You might be able to guess which bit it was.

Natalie Portman.

Thor would never have a Jewish girlfriend!

and Idris Elba as Heimdall the White, of course

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Samovar posted:

And then at the end he stopped using the gun because he was too used to not using it. If only there was some kind of a running theme throughout the film about people being unable to change trying to stop people going down the same path as them. A shane they didn't do that.

its ok, i appreciated this post

• Locked thread