Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

I was sort of hoping from the trailers that the metal limbs weren't a super soldier program, but just the only way they can handle being a team that hunts Logan, so they're gonna need lots of replacement limbs all the time.

It's really just there to homage the Reavers being cyborgs. Pierce calls it an enhancement but really I think it's just there because they're all PMC guys and people in modern wars frequently survive attacks but with amputations.

Kegslayer posted:

I don't think they did and we aren't even sure if the voice on the radio was legit and not just more trouble.

From the last scene, it basically looked like the kids were never really going to escape being hunted and that Laura was destined to walk the same life Wolverine did.

Logan challenges the existence of Eden but he and Charles don't challenge the assertion that Canada is a relative haven. Similarly in the last scene the Pierce yells they have to catch then before the border.

mango sentinel fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Mar 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread