Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they done went and made the best super hero movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The kills in this movie were loving good

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

radical meme posted:

Yeah but, this is an extremely violent movie; almost excessively and unnecessarily violent. I liked it and enjoyed it but, I was really shocked by how graphically violent it was. Most XMen movies have violence but its always more cartoon like violence; not blood and gore and head exploding violence. This was like a Quentin Tarantino version of Wolverine. Maybe the fact that the child character was involved in all of the most extreme scenes affected me. I thought it was an excellent version of the XMen universe. It reminded me of the difference between Batman Begins and all of the comic book like versions of the Batman movies that came before it. It made the individual XMen seem more human and vulnerable than any movie before it. I'd highly recommend it to any fan of the genre but, if your taking a date or friend to the movie, make sure their OK with real hardcore violence in a movie.

Look wolverine's main way of dealing with a problem is pretty violent. But I wasn't expecting a full body gib . Exceptional

• Locked thread