Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

NowonSA posted:

I would have liked to see Laura get hurt more often. Granted violence against children is always problematic, even in works of fiction, but with her power being healing based I felt like we should have seen it happen a bit more, and not just bloodstains after the fact. I do give them credit for not completely avoiding this though, there's certainly one huge wounding pretty much right off the bat.

Half my theater vocally reacted when a loving harpoon went through her chest. There was a pretty good chorus of "God drat"s going on. But I dunno, specifically wanting to see a kid get shot up seems kind of weird.

Count me in as one of those people who think this is one of, if not the, best x-men movies. So many spectacular character moments and excellent acting from the stars, I am kind of disappointed the song from the trailer didn't show up anywhere in the film though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread