Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
Yeah I missed a couple lines of dialogue here and there but if they were killing off the kids at the original facility why did they take so much effort and put themselves at so much risk to capture them alive in the woods when they could have just lit them up? And I dug the individual instances of kids defending themselves in the woods but that upward-facing shot of them all breathing/fingerwiggling Pierce to death just felt super cheesy and silly in the middle of the climax. Only complaints, great movie otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Snowman_McK posted:

That scene was so loving good. The initial charge when the camera flies in then seems to recoil from the impact is loving dope.

I went back and watched it again after Logan and it is loving jarring how incredibly clean and bloodless that whole sequence is in spite of what's happening throughout it

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Democratic Pirate posted:

Yes that's why I asked, I couldn't remember if the dude had earthquake powers or not in the movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rictor

Yeah he controls seismic energy, I guess he shifts the earth around the truck to flip it?

• Locked thread