Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

NowonSA posted:

I would have liked to see Laura get hurt more often. Granted violence against children is always problematic, even in works of fiction, but with her power being healing based I felt like we should have seen it happen a bit more, and not just bloodstains after the fact. I do give them credit for not completely avoiding this though, there's certainly one huge wounding pretty much right off the bat.

I'd also have liked a moment of dark levity where both Logan and Laura get shot by a guy and dispatch him quickly with no further threats around and we see Laura pop out the bullet and have no scar from where it hit in a matter of seconds while Logan just has it sitting in his arm and has to dig it out with a claw or something, grumbling about getting old while he does so.

Oh word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread