Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

Gyges posted:

Guess you forgot that never happened thanks to a fantastic and well thought out deal with the literal devil.

Guess you forgot the nothing in Spider-Man comic books ever happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
Does this movie contain quips? I need to know to decide if it is good or not.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
Why is violence considered such a bad thing?

UmOk fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Mar 18, 2017

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
I don't think you dudes know what feral means.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
What the poo poo is all this action figure talk? I don't remember anything like that in the movie.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

Grey Fox posted:

No. She said she was wounded coming over the border to the US, and then it's specifically asked later if Logan shot her, and Logan says that he hates guns.
The electric mutant kid is holding an old style Wolverine action figure in the old blue and gold costume during the eulogy scene.

And this action figure is ruining the movie for some people?

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
So are we talking about Wolverine being a myth in the for real world? Or within the world of the 2017 movie Logan?

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

That's not particularly superheroic though, especially since he's not a crime-fighter with a colourful costume and alter ego.

Neither is Logan.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
This movie is really really good on all levels. I didn't care for it. -A Goon

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
If you read the thread you will be informed that the action figure actually ruined the whole movie.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
I would give this movie 6/6 Adamantium claws. I didn't really care for it though.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
Lamps is Tezzor for the Logan thread.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

Doflamingo posted:

I just got back from seeing Logan and holy loving lol at people here saying MoS was better. This was the best comic book movie I've ever seen probably. Logan and the girl both played their parts perfectly, loved it.

It was actually the greatest thing ever created in the history of all entertainment at least since William Q Shakespeare. I didn't really care for it.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
Every thread needs a Tezzor

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
I need to find a movie I really dislike so I can post in a thread about how much I dislike it.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

Snowman_McK posted:

This is more or less why I'm on the internet, so I'm not going to judge, I just wish Lamps was better at it.

https://youtu.be/NI7As3rOogo?t=8s

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

It had a bland script, boring action, forgettable direction, and wasted performances, so I doubt that.

Is this the Star Wars thread? You forgot bad cgi.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

friendo posted:

So this isn't the thread for Logan Lucky?

No you, idoit! This is the Logan's Run thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
login is a bad movie. bad directing bad acting and bad writen. the cgi is bad. i cringed at the bad violents.

too prove my pointe, hear is a unrelated screenshot

• Locked thread