Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Taear posted:

I'd still like it if the X-men license went back to Marvel.

Why? There's no way they'd ever make a movie like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

The X-Men films in general don't really care about continuity.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

I personally found most of the film's violence pretty disturbing throughout the whole thing, the complete desperation made it hit me a lot harder than the blood and gore did. Logan feels like he's on his last legs even when he's winning and that seemed like a testament to good action.

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

A big part of the movie focuses on comic books/Wolverine being a symbol of hope to the next generation with Laura hopefully carrying on the kind parts of him after killing the cruel parts. I don't think it's saying "throw out your comics."

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Logan and Man of Steel: Both really good, nothing alike.

• Locked thread