Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

I'd say this is easily the best X-Men movie and probably the best Marvel movie (not a high bar though). So refreshing to see a comic book movie not pull any punches and not pander to its audience or waste time with call backs or setups for future movies.

Also Hugh Jackman should host the Oscars again.

Cacator fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Mar 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Tenzarin posted:

He can control gravity also.

Copied from wikia
"He could also alter his personal mono-directional gravity field beneath himself to make himself virtually immovable as long as he was in contact with the ground, although an incredible force can uproot him, along with a chunk of whatever he is standing on. The only beings on record to have been able to move the Blob against his wishes are the Hulk, Juggernaut, and Strong Guy (powered-up near his limit by absorbing kinetic energy), although Colossus has managed to lift Dukes by digging underground and raising the piece of earth Dukes stands on, stating this as an exception to his immovability. Magneto once was able to move the Blob by lifting the ground under the Blob's feet via metal pipes. Despite his appearance, the Blob's speed and agility are those of a fairly athletic male of normal stature, a fact which frequently catches his opponents by surprise."

I think you make a good point but you forgot all the bad guys decided they needed to show up to the final battle, even the scientist who has no ability to fight back and even his own father was killed by the man he was going to see or have a chance to see there.

Blob, Hulk, Juggernaut, Colossus... Strong Guy. They kind of ran out of names for big beefy dudes eh?

• Locked thread