Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Serna'a back! :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Cubo Torres finally scored a goal for Houston. Frei didn't do so hot on that one.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

trem_two posted:

Cubo Torres finally scored a goal for Houston. Frei didn't do so hot on that one.

Yeah, that was Frei's fault. But still a good shot by Cubo. I hope he does well again. He put in his time and did well at Chivas USA.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Sounders are playing like rear end

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Free had a couple good saves earlier, Fernandez and Alonso look bad...

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
killer finish by Quioto

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

camoseven posted:

I'm at RFK. It's 38 and windy. No goals will be scored tonight.

I was right, but god damnit Marcelo I usually like you. They also increased beer prices by a dollar, the greedy fucks.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Welp, one of those games

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Benne posted:

Sounders are playing like rear end

Picking up where they left off in the MLS Cup

hit the bricks pal!
Jan 12, 2009

camoseven posted:

I was right, but god damnit Marcelo I usually like you. They also increased beer prices by a dollar, the greedy fucks.

Yeah i thought that was weird. 11 for a tecate? Come on...

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Good for Dempsey

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

camoseven posted:

I'm at RFK. It's 38 and windy. No goals will be scored tonight.

It's warmer in the jumping sections. Humanity makes for a good heater.

Bad game though. Whoever decided Marcelo could take penalties, or do all that much of anything, was wrong and should feel ashamed.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

..good work houston?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Sigh. Nice second half at least. Plenty of chances to equalize, just not quite there. Here's hoping the first half was just offseason rust and not more typical slow Seattle starts.

Oh well. At least we don't have another long distance away game against a good counterattacking squad until...next weekend?

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Well, that wasn't a win.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The new MLS Live is bullshit. It doesn't remember preferences, most of the time it won't stream at all anyway, and it loads so much slower than the old one.

I guess it's slightly prettier and web 2.0 or 4.0 or whatever number it's up to now.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

binge crotching posted:

The new MLS Live is bullshit. It doesn't remember preferences, most of the time it won't stream at all anyway, and it loads so much slower than the old one.

I guess it's slightly prettier and web 2.0 or 4.0 or whatever number it's up to now.

Hmm, it's actually working better for me than the old interface. Loads faster and the streams seem to be closer to real-time than before.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

trem_two posted:

Hmm, it's actually working better for me than the old interface. Loads faster and the streams seem to be closer to real-time than before.

This dichotomy is exactly the conversation I had with my friends about the new MLB.tv version from a couple years ago. Runs great on their computers, and like trash on mine.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Random observation in the San Jose game: For reason I can't explain I'm liking the use of Ska music over the halftime highlights.

Also Montreal sucked rear end in the first half

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Actually MLS Live never came back from the halftime screen for me on the San Jose - Montreal game and I didn't notice it until 10 minutes into the 2nd half. I recant my praise.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
The Apple TV app is working really well for me, and even seems to be streaming in higher def than last year (though I may be imagining that). Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Yeah I shouldn't complain, I've been watching MLS Live for like 4 games today and it's been quite good overall.

insider
Feb 22, 2007

A secret room... always my favourite room in a house.
In all of today's games they were talking about how the East is stronger this year etc.

Looking at the standings is hilarious. 1 pt for everyone! The east is still just as poo poo as ever.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm fine with the Sounders losing games that I couldn't possibly watch anyway (stupid work travel).

Do I really want to wake up at 8AM on a Sunday to watch the next game though?...

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

whypick1 posted:

I'm fine with the Sounders losing games that I couldn't possibly watch anyway (stupid work travel).

Do I really want to wake up at 8AM on a Sunday to watch the next game though?...

Only if you can get a beer.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

whypick1 posted:

I'm fine with the Sounders losing games.

Me too. Wish San Jose had lost, though.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
gently caress both these teams

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Paddyb posted:

gently caress both these teams

lol nice

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

That is a nice new stadium.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I'm going to the Atlanta - NYRB game tonight. The game is sold out, should be fun. Hopefully no players die.

https://twitter.com/theScore/status/838442189474660352

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

trem_two posted:

I'm going to the Atlanta - NYRB game tonight. The game is sold out, should be fun. Hopefully no players die.

https://twitter.com/theScore/status/838442189474660352

Holy poo poo that looks like a terrible idea

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

whypick1 posted:

I mean at this point I am pretty sure we can spend 3 months only losing games and be fine. Its only happened two seasons in a row now, just need to get Honda or someone mid season and we're gold!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
*stands for the Orlando national anthem*

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Pirlo's still around? I thought he retired or hosed off back to Italy or something.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Benne posted:

Pirlo's still around? I thought he retired or hosed off back to Italy or something.

That was Lampard

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Kaka was overcome by the purpel fumes

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
RIP

Benne