Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Seltzer posted:

what did lalas say

that if you're representing the national team you should respect the flag, and he's right. of course the liberal mls fans dont want to hear that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Your Boy Fancy posted:

I just legit didn't remember if Robles was American

Hamid can barely crack the roster and he's what, seven years younger?

Hamid always seems to get injured just before callups. Otherwise he should be a NT regular.

Robles is trash though and shouldn't be anywhere near the NT though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That Atlanta defender got burned bad

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Holy hell that was some garbage goalkeeping.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

ahahahahha suck it atlanta

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

ill gladly take a point after this terrible performance but id love to punch them in the mouth and steal 3

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE BITCH>

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

youch

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lol that is piss poor from Atlanta, great run for the goal

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

They were looking pretty good till that first goal they gave up.

Conartist
Aug 15, 2004
Yay Orlando won a season opener finally. Oh no, Kaka might be hurt for a while. It kinda evens out I guess.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Carmona thinks he's still in Bergamo

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
This is a very Atlanta way for a match to end

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
That was an incredibly stupid way to get sent off

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

whypick1 posted:

Hamid always seems to get injured just before callups. Otherwise he should be a NT regular.

Robles is trash though and shouldn't be anywhere near the NT though.

During camp, usually. I often wonder what Klinsmann was doing to those non German dudes.

Wow Atlanta. What you did.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Your Boy Fancy posted:

During camp, usually. I often wonder what Klinsmann was doing to those non German dudes.

Wow Atlanta. What you did.

RBNY stuck around long enough to outplay them for 20 minutes and steal three points. Usually happens the other way around so a welcome change.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
What's more important, the first goal ever scored for Atlanta, or the first beer thrown at an opposing player?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
That was a nice meltdown

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I kinda like Robles because he is the only not poo poo MLS player left who went to my dumb University not that they ever mentioned it. I guess Coleen Warner too is still playing, but I am pretty sure he is poo poo based off the Portland-Minnesota game.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Soccer is on.

And there's no way in hell I'm going to Toyota Park with today's weather. I'll watch in bed.

e: Fire up 2-0 :woop::supaburn:

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Mar 11, 2017

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Pinwiz11 posted:

Soccer is on.

And there's no way in hell I'm going to Toyota Park with today's weather. I'll watch in bed.

e: Fire up 2-0 :woop::supaburn:

Fire are... Good?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Hey the Fire is winning, this a new and weird thing.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Stott....good?

Fire....good?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
New Hot Fire

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Fire indeed hot!

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Wow Fire won, that's nice.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The only bad part of being the redbulls the sickest team in the league is us constantly being on national tv which means I have to listen either alexi lalas or spanish commentary on half our games.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

ffffffffffff

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Seltzer posted:

The only bad part of being the redbulls the sickest team in the league is us constantly being on national tv which means I have to listen either alexi lalas or spanish commentary on half our games.

Press that SAP button! On second thought you might be better off listening in Spanish.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Jovial Cow posted:

Press that SAP button! On second thought you might be better off listening in Spanish.

Yea my spanish is pretty good so I can easily understand the spanish broadcast but I prefer Shep Messing and not having to hunt down unimas. Also it'slike 20 degrees with 20 mph wind today, glad I didn't entertain the idea of going to this game.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

this game is pitiful

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Owen Goal is a legend.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
What a wretched game.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

that was ugly but a win is a win

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Your Boy Fancy posted:

What a wretched game.

mind the gap

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i didn't know tommy smyth called philadelphia matches. lol

i dunno if anyone used to have mls live and doesn't now but anyway their interface got way better its cool and good.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Goddammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Love starting with two long distance road games against good counterattacking teams, this is great.

• Locked thread