Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

whypick1 posted:

That sure is some jacket

When you were 22, you made mistakes too, right? MLS Live looks nice this year. Seems to be working well, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

trem_two posted:

Lol what a goal

Already better than last years final!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Ouch.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

^^ A competent counter will wreck Portland this year, like every year.

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Diego Chara with the shiteating grin.

I like to think he responds to refs with "no hablo ingles, lo siento" and they fall for it every time, even when speaking Spanish to him.

El Jebus fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Mar 4, 2017

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

trem_two posted:

that should just about do it

Now we find out if Portland has changed.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Jack2142 posted:

Can Adi only score in braces? I mean JFC

I think he has a 5 game allotment where he is allowed to not score specifically two goals.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Nick God drat Rimando.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

trem_two posted:

Cubo Torres finally scored a goal for Houston. Frei didn't do so hot on that one.

Yeah, that was Frei's fault. But still a good shot by Cubo. I hope he does well again. He put in his time and did well at Chivas USA.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

I'm fine with the Sounders losing games.

Me too. Wish San Jose had lost, though.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

MolybdenumNickelCalcium sang her heart out.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Fire indeed hot!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

ShutteredIn posted:

I wonder if Minnesota is going to win a single game.

I don't think we need to wonder.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Stop, they're dead. Especially their keeper.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

^^^^ Guzman, zemanski was the sub.

DR AIDS posted:

Piece of poo poo for two fouls where he touched nobody?

He can be a piece of poo poo for other reasons and still have been screwed here. He should have 1 card for dissent or no cards because they weren't fouls depending on if you think dissent is ok when you did nothing wrong. Guzman jumping over him misses the landing (because he pointed his foot down in an attempt to make contact) and goes down but looks like the landing hurt. Chara looked like he flopped more to me.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Is it too early to say save of the year? Because that will be a contender.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Will Colorado be the first team to keep a clean sheet against Minnesota? Will they be the first to not score 5+ goals? Might they be the first to LOSE to Minnesota? Tune in!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

G-Hawk posted:

houston and portland trading poo poo penalties

The one called for Portland was really soft, the call on Chara was legit in light of the first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

highme posted:

I'm on the other end of the pitch so I couldn't see the play clear enough to be sure, but was that tackle on Adi in the box clean?

I missed it.

• Locked thread