Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The new MLS Live is bullshit. It doesn't remember preferences, most of the time it won't stream at all anyway, and it loads so much slower than the old one.

I guess it's slightly prettier and web 2.0 or 4.0 or whatever number it's up to now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The Sounders broadcast quality is really bad, and I don't mean just the quality of play.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Lol

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That was a pretty drat funny red card. And it looks like Guzman hurt himself faking the foul, so some extra nice Schadenfreude there

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I loved the LA guy that was just sitting there spinning his legs trying to stand up as everyone ran by him.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Nice to see that the new MLS Live works overseas without a vpn now. Just watched the condensed version of the NE/MIN game, which was hilarious. That second goal for NE was a beautiful entry pass, but the defender really should have stopped the second pass.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

I'm 90% sure I tried to use it overseas 2 weeks ago and it failed, but that could just be China loving me even more.

It worked in number 1 China during the free for all opening weekend, but I wasn't sure if it would be an always thing. I'm in Seoul now and it is working just fine, so you probably were just getting screwed by being on the mainland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

I'm 90% sure I tried to use it overseas 2 weeks ago and it failed, but that could just be China loving me even more.

So live streaming in Japan is blocked, but condensed matches come up just fine. Hola still works perfectly for changing to Canada where everything can be streamed.

• Locked thread