Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Time to smite this fake + bad team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

It's been 40 seconds and we're already playing dirty to welcome this fake team into the league

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

It's more like they were in Vancouver 2 days ago and this pitch is made for ants

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

what did lalas say

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE BITCH>

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The only bad part of being the redbulls the sickest team in the league is us constantly being on national tv which means I have to listen either alexi lalas or spanish commentary on half our games.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

ffffffffffff

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Jovial Cow posted:

Press that SAP button! On second thought you might be better off listening in Spanish.

Yea my spanish is pretty good so I can easily understand the spanish broadcast but I prefer Shep Messing and not having to hunt down unimas. Also it'slike 20 degrees with 20 mph wind today, glad I didn't entertain the idea of going to this game.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2017-03-11-chicago-fire-vs-real-salt-lake/details/video/97353

what a weird goal

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

How is the fake team who spent money vs the fake team who didn't derby going?.....

Josh Lyman posted:

Just lol if you aren't watching this:

Atlanta should have come away last week with at least a draw.

:eyepop:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I said it awhile ago but Atlanta bought exactly the right players for this league.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

You should be required to spend a minimum of x dollars on player salary as an expansion team the first three years. Minnesota is an NASL level side.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

YEa let in 5 more teams, good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Is the redbull game really only available on Unimas in SD? Stop airing our games nationally please

• Locked thread