Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

camoseven posted:

That was a good game for like 80 minutes.
Yeah and that one Minnesota CB is pretty much to blame for three of the goals. He looked slowwwwwwwwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Benne posted:

So does Minnesota have any actual expectations beyond "hope some young guys develop into something useful down the line"
Their plan was to just have the base players by opening day, while leaving DP spots and another roster spot or two open to sign better players during the summer when Europe is out of season.

So yes, they fully expect to suck this year.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Random observation in the San Jose game: For reason I can't explain I'm liking the use of Ska music over the halftime highlights.

Also Montreal sucked rear end in the first half

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Jack2142 posted:

I think every game tonight has had a PK.
The Minnesota game had the trifecta: a PK, a red card, and a goal thanks to a comedy error

• Locked thread