Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Pinwiz11 posted:

Soccer is on.

And there's no way in hell I'm going to Toyota Park with today's weather. I'll watch in bed.

e: Fire up 2-0 :woop::supaburn:

Fire are... Good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
I know they're up a guy, but San Jose is good? Last years Quakes would not have responded with two goals.

They looked pretty good last week too.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Still bitter that we could've had this weather as the playoff for D.C./NJ in 2012 and they were too weak to play in it

This is awesome, all three United are trash

Who knew there were so many cities divided?

The snow is awesome. It's like a live heat map.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Syrinxx posted:

lol at DC's attendance

also their team

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Dallan Invictus posted:

On the bright side, the Galaxy are losing again.

Has Arena's replacement kept his "start caring in midseason at the earliest" ethos, or are they Just A Bad Team? Let's find out together!

I blame injuries and early season, as always.

• Locked thread