Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Cool that it was Ramirez who got their first MLS goal since he was so important to their NASL success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
That was a good game for like 80 minutes.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I'm at RFK. It's 38 and windy. No goals will be scored tonight.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

camoseven posted:

I'm at RFK. It's 38 and windy. No goals will be scored tonight.

I was right, but god damnit Marcelo I usually like you. They also increased beer prices by a dollar, the greedy fucks.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
The Apple TV app is working really well for me, and even seems to be streaming in higher def than last year (though I may be imagining that). Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I've only been watching for like 10 minutes but drat Atlanta looks good and Red Bulls look bad

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Gigi Galli posted:

Lmao that retarded speech by Lalas

I feel like he gets more ridiculously patriotic every year. Pretty soon he's gonna quit commentating and just start being the anthem singer.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
That was an incredibly stupid way to get sent off

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Why isn't Alphonso Davies playing or even on the bench

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I regret coming on this away trip