Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm liking it a lot. It's loving weird in a really cool way that makes it so you never know what you're going to see when you enter a new area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

01011001 posted:

it's good so far. aiming hard as i can for silver tide

My character keeps switching between blue, gold, and silver.

I love how even the vendor trash is really unique and weird. I just looted a piece of trash called The Antagonist, which appears to be nothing more than a small smooth stone no matter how carefully you inspect it, unless you laugh around it in which case it starts howling with rage to drown you out until you stop. It has no other function.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Torment numanuma mai-a hiiiii lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Wasteland 2 kind of sucked and I didn't trust another game by the same guys to be good or have good writing just because it has the same word in the title as another game by different people did 15 years ago. It sounds cool though.

I have no nostalgia for Planescape whatsoever because I just bought it for the first time from gog like a month or two ago and only put maybe 15 minutes into it before it fell victim to the dreaded backlog and I'm still hooked on Torment. I've barely played anything else since it came out.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

He drowned inside the spit LOL... you killed him!

• Locked thread