Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

it's good so far. aiming hard as i can for silver tide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

Look at this loser not going for gold

look at this loser going for anything but silver

Dec 26, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Torment numanuma mai-a hiiiii lmao

lol

Dec 26, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Toilet Two Men Oral

Dec 26, 2012

Neurosis posted:

i played wasteland at release and didn't like it - seemed to have some very anti-fun mechanics and for some reason it made the temperatures of my at the time high end computer ridiculous. they seem to have put in a lot of work since then, and i've been thinking of giving it another try once i'm done with torment given how much i like torment and reading a plot summary for wasteland 2 and thinking it maybe had some interesting aspects, but seeing these kinds of sentiments doesn't bode well.

probably 2/3 through torment. still loving it. a guy in the games thread did a big effort post on how the central plot's themes in this game aren't as good as those in planescape torment. unlike many short essays posted on this forum about videogames and other childish things it actually seemed to have some merit. nonetheless, the weird sci fi stuff in this tickles my brain in a way planescape's fantasy stuff didn't, so i'm having a hard time accepting numenera is less fun than planescape (having done a playthrough of planescape immediately before this game out, and a few others over hte years)

i really want to like wl2 but it's pretty half-baked in a lot of ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What, can't handle 16 different lockpicking skills that are all RNG-based?

lol

• Locked thread