Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
It doesn't seem like it'd actually be that difficult to do. We could probably compare them easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Reserved.

Grandmother of Five

Apple.

Grandmother of Five

Orange.

Grandmother of Five

Luvcow posted:

MODS!!!!!!

If the mods read this thread, please take note that I have not been comparing apples and oranges. The picture of the orange and the picture of the apple is in two different posts. I know you're not supposed to compare apples and oranges, and I am not responsible for what other people chose to do.

Grandmother of Five

I just didn't think anyone would actually do it. It's like, when you're a kid and you dare a friend to do something & you never thought they actually do it; they just straight up compare apples and oranges.

Grandmother of Five

lmbo calrissian posted:

isnt it interesting that a lime is a fruit? or is it not interesting

*bowing my head down, eyes closed in intense concentration, my index+middle fingers pressed against my temples, slowly moving my head up + opening my now smiling eyes* It is interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five

little munchkin posted:

one of the biggest differences between apples and oranges is that it's easy to imagine eating a delicious apple. slicing it up into smaller pieces, having a little juice down your chin, etc. with oranges, it's not so easy.

:mrwhite:

• Locked thread