Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

think you can tell them apart? take a look at the pictures again. Just by captioning the apple "orange" your brain can no longer tell the difference. :mil101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

[a young Steve Jobs smuggly paces back and forth]

"Take this orange, round, slightly rough, and of course orange in color. Now take this apple, red, smooth, crisp - quite different in almost every way. It would be absurd to compare them, correct? Your parents probably think so. As do your teachers and politicians and many of you in this audience now. But what if we imagined a world where this isnt the case. What if we, as a tech company, and as a society came together to build a better world where we embraced that not only is it perfectly fine to compare these two fruits, but it can be done quite easily.". *lecture hall erupts in roaring applause*

Piso Mojado

lol

Piso Mojado

Grandmother of Five posted:

*bowing my head down, eyes closed in intense concentration, my index+middle fingers pressed against my temples, slowly moving my head up + opening my now smiling eyes* It is interesting.

Piso Mojado

little munchkin posted:

one of the biggest differences between apples and oranges is that it's easy to imagine eating a delicious apple. slicing it up into smaller pieces, having a little juice down your chin, etc. with oranges, it's not so easy.

• Locked thread