Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

orange:
- biodegradable
- immense ecosystem
- not overdesigned and rarely overpriced
- pretentious hipsters may use them but not part of their identity
- no lightning connector, no facetime, no magsafe
- extremely high resolution (better than retina)
- slightly confusing user interface, what do you mean I can't just eat it? what the gently caress are these seed things doing there?
- attractive packaging, orange color is excellent branding
- steve jobs probably hated it, not insanely great enough

apple:
- tastes awful, maybe I got a bad one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

oranges
-sold on the roadside by crack addicts, enables the cycle of drug addiction in our urban communities
-can be stuffed into a sock and used as a bludgeoning weapon that leaves no bruises, often used by abusers to cover they tracks
-contain citric acid which is sometimes used to blind and disable people by muggers and highwaymen

apples
-often used to describe a desirable buttocks
-given as gift to teachers
-part of a beloved children's game in which children dunk their heads into a vat of water and try to retrieve floating apples with their mouths while also sharing oral germs and strengthening the communities immune defenses

"a" buttocks? :redass:

I'm not chastizing you, I'm illustrating the concept of a buttocks

:aaa: I think u just broke my brain

Manifisto

customer: how are the oranges today?

young shopclerk: I'll be honest with you, they're a little past their peak. in terms of value, apples are a much better bet right now, we just got a big shipment of galas from the orchard and they're on sale.

*sky dims, thunder rumbles, lightning flashes, a huge chasm opens in the earth and swallows the screaming shopclerk whole*

customer, shaking head sadly: they never learn

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Serpent: Eat of the fruit of the tree and you shall be like God, able to compare apples and oranges.

Eve: (horrified gasp) No one should have that power!

Serpent: (sighs) Fine. The fruit of that other tree will get you kicked out of paradise and doom your descendants to toil, oppression, hate, fear, depravity, and never-ending violence.

Eve: Whew, that one sounds more my speed.

Manifisto

Grandmother of Five posted:

*bowing my head down, eyes closed in intense concentration, my index+middle fingers pressed against my temples, slowly moving my head up + opening my now smiling eyes* It is interesting.

Manifisto

apples walk like this and oranges walk like this

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

I found some interesting and relevant charts that we can use to analyze the data:

what I'm getting from this one is that the devil loves trivial pursuit and children's xylophones

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Uxzuigal posted:

- Apple is not a color but a fruit AND vegetable!

oh right, "pommes de terre"

hope you enjoy your turd-colored dirt apples

• Locked thread