Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

apple: crunchy
orange: also crunchy (freezing required)

orange juice: needs orange flavoring added back after pasteurization
apple juice: does not need orange flavoring added back after pasteurization

apple seeds: grow into apple trees
orange seeds: grow into papaya trees, oddly enough, unless I picked the wrong seeds out of that fruit salad

mandarin oranges: small bite size oranges, handy portable snack
mandarin apples: enormous apples the size of city blocks, commonly contain Shai-Hulud, may his passing cleanse the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

There is a game called Apples to Apples, but not a game called Oranges to Oranges. Not coincidentally, there is a Big Apple, but not a Big Orange. Wake up, sheeple!

e: You might think that Donald Trump is a Big Orange lobbyist, but that is a common misconception. He is actually in the pockets of Big Tangerine.

google THIS

The apporange is the true forbidden fruit. This is how sin entered the world.

google THIS

Serpent: Eat of the fruit of the tree and you shall be like God, able to compare apples and oranges.

Eve: (horrified gasp) No one should have that power!

Serpent: (sighs) Fine. The fruit of that other tree will get you kicked out of paradise and doom your descendants to toil, oppression, hate, fear, depravity, and never-ending violence.

Eve: Whew, that one sounds more my speed.

google THIS

Blue Pac-Man clearly enjoys both red and green varietals of apples, but what's missing from this picture? That's right, I rest my case.

• Locked thread