Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

SpaghetioSexNoises posted:

She's coasting off the feminism push but she secretly wants the meat train.

Jesus Christ how did I miss this winning name/post combo?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

suck my unwashed dick gurf you motherfucker

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

gbs hates women

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
IMO Meghan Trainer is a fat puke

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I would have sex with her real women have curves imo.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Also Gargamel wants to turn smurfs into gold or something i dunno it was some cryptoanticapitalism thing.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Some women just need hatin'

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

extra stout posted:

the fat peoples movement confuses me every god drat time

hero for years: 130 pound model who died in like 1960

new hero: a terrible fraud singer lady who's maybe 145

please pander poorly to me i just wanna waste some moneys!! *eats a burg*

whatever happened to that 400 pound model who was supposedly the new hotness but needed five pounds of makeup painted on her face to have anything resembling a jawline

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
SMURF YOU!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Would totally smash Meghan Traynor's butthole.

That's all.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

whatever happened to that 400 pound model who was supposedly the new hotness but needed five pounds of makeup painted on her face to have anything resembling a jawline

They blew up her carcass with dynamite but boy did that plan backfire I tell you what

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

That is goddamned awful. Are SJWs responsible for her popularity?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
She has kind of a Robert Z'Dar thing going on, a really big face that the camera keeps zooming tight on for some reason. Wish the jaw was a big bigger. Pretty sexy.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm fine with people thinking that overweight/obese women are hot, i'm not one to judge personal preference. but don't tell me that amy schumer, meghan treanor, or that 400 pound model are objectively beautiful. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

she now posts in gbs

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The Dennis System posted:

I think it's the catchy songs. The general fattening of america maybe let her be a white pop star over size 6, but without the catchy songs she'd be just another chubby girl.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tato posted:

She has kind of a Robert Z'Dar thing going on, a really big face that the camera keeps zooming tight on for some reason. Wish the jaw was a big bigger. Pretty sexy.

When Queen Meghan Trainor dies her acolytes will make a holy weapon from her jawbone.

cap-n-crunch
Dec 29, 2008

A garden of modest ambition.
You cant really have a true Meghan Trainor experience form A YouTube video.
Her music has to be enjoyed over the PA system at Layne Bryant while trying on a playful sleeveless top.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
bitch fat so what

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

fyodor posted:

When Queen Meghan Trainor dies her acolytes will make a holy weapon from her jawbone.

Is this going to be some kind of boomerang or a scythe type of weapon?

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Tess was already shitlisted by her own demographic for committing the crime of sex-positive fat activism, but she also turned out to be a scammer with at least half of the people buying her overpriced merch never getting anything, while having to resort to chargebacks due to her ignoring of the issue. she also let it slip that black dudes love her and always gave her the most positive attention, which got black girls pissed and her orbiters labeled as token hoteps

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Streak posted:

bitch fat so what

:pervert:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Meghan Trainor does something for me no lie no shame

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

nigga crab pollock posted:

i made it like 8 seconds before giving up heres a better song with the same name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfWMhiHnpeQ

i like santosgold

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

get that OUT of my face posted:

i'm fine with people thinking that overweight/obese women are hot, i'm not one to judge personal preference. but don't tell me that amy schumer, meghan treanor, or that 400 pound model are objectively beautiful. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Im sure there's good looking chubby girls out there but amy shumer is not one of them

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Tess was already shitlisted by her own demographic for committing the crime of sex-positive fat activism, but she also turned out to be a scammer with at least half of the people buying her overpriced merch never getting anything, while having to resort to chargebacks due to her ignoring of the issue. she also let it slip that black dudes love her and always gave her the most positive attention, which got black girls pissed and her orbiters labeled as token hoteps

what the gently caress is a hotep

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

various cheeses posted:

Is this going to be some kind of boomerang or a scythe type of weapon?

Detaching scythe that boomerangs.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
She needs to get fatter if her gimmick is going to be "the fat girl." The song is bad.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The Dennis System posted:

does that make you toss and turn at night. the sjws?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I am using GBS hyperbole but she does have a song about saying no to men and then gave interviews lamenting how she was so lonely because she's an empowered female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I

No? I didn't ask you anything.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

which got black girls pissed and her orbiters labeled as token hoteps

The gently caress language is this for real

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

akadajet posted:

No? I didn't ask you anything.

That's a typo. It's supposed to be "NOM"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

what the gently caress is a hotep

A black activist/nationalist who cares about the black community but is insufficiently "woke" in some other nebulous way which means he's automatically an enemy

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Update: still wanna jiggle that chunky butt.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

A black activist/nationalist who cares about the black community but is insufficiently "woke" in some other nebulous way which means he's automatically an enemy

Hey! That could be me! I like this hot new nickname.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
So like if you care about family values or are in any other way socially conservative you get labeled a hotep even though you're on the same side. Classic white divide and conquer bullshit

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

So like if you care about family values or are in any other way conservative you get labeled a hotep even though you're on the same side. Classic white divide and conquer bullshit

Hey shithead stop posting bad all over gbs.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

I'm generally not really into dating transsexuals, but in his case, sure, why not?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Professor SJW posted:

does that make you toss and turn at night. the sjws?

Every night, I can feel casual nudity in 80s movies... and original big boobed Lara Croft... even panty shots in anime games. The sexy music videos I've lost... the skinny models I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make the sjws give back my past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

So like if you care about family values or are in any other way socially conservative you get labeled a hotep even though you're on the same side. Classic white divide and conquer bullshit
i dunno, black women getting pissed at black men for liking a fat white woman is pretty lovely

• Locked thread