Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

SBJ posted:

I assure you that shes actually quite slow

So's Schumacher, after his accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I talk with a mouthful!

of lard

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
for all of you drooling over that hottie you should come to the midwest where girls like her are a dime a dozen

oddly sharp chins, lips so thin to be practically nonexistent, bottle blonde hair, self-worth somehow more inflated than their bmi

it's a cornucopia!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

rezatahs posted:

for all of you drooling over that hottie you should come to the midwest where girls like her are a dime a dozen

oddly sharp chins, lips so thin to be practically nonexistent, bottle blonde hair, self-worth somehow more inflated than their bmi

it's a cornucopia!

cornsyrupucopia, I think you mean

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like how she wears football pads in the music video because she's built like a linebacker.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

cornsyrupucopia, I think you mean

heh, noice

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
By saying she sucks does that mean I hate women?

I mean she's decent looking and her weight doesn't bother me whatsoever.

Music loving sucks tho babe

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Ohio ladies, while the bedrock of the Midwest, don't have the good hair and makeup and style that comes with a recording contract.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this is upsetting

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Please don't make fun of this celebrity that I find mildy attractive tia

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Toadvine posted:

Ohio ladies, while the bedrock of the Midwest, don't have the good hair and makeup and style that comes with a recording contract.

I thought you were that one guy that won't shut up about Iowa because honestly Ohio and Iowa both conjure up the noise that this lady makes when she stands up.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I'm flattered, but no, I grew up in Ohio which has actual worth and reasons to be proud

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

I'm flattered, but no, I grew up in Ohio which has actual worth and reasons to be proud

Like people trying to escape Ohio so bad they leave the surface of the earth asap?

Har har

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
JK I'm sure there are many air and space museums in Ohio I'd like to see

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Toadvine posted:

Cleveland is literally the worst place I've ever been which makes Ohio the worst state ever

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

JK I'm sure there are many air and space museums in Ohio I'd like to see

Hell yea, Wright Patterson has far and away the best air and space museum you'll ever spend all day in. Also if aliens are real they likely hold some of the evidence at Wright Patt

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Hell yea, Wright Patterson has far and away the best air and space museum you'll ever spend all day in. Also if aliens are real they likely hold some of the evidence at Wright Patt

I've never been anywhere near Ohio, but if I do I'll make sure to stop there. That sounds like it owns

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

I've never been anywhere near Ohio, but if I do I'll make sure to stop there. That sounds like it owns

No poo poo it owns. They've got multiple ww2 bombers (including the one that dropped Fat Man), some you can walk the length of the interior. They've got lunar capsules and flight suits for days. They've got a god drat Lockheed Blackbird just sitting there!

Check this poo poo out:
http://www.nmusafvirtualtour.com/full/z-031.html
http://www.nmusafvirtualtour.com/full/z-036.html

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
My dad and I spent two whole days at wright patt and we didn't even get to the end of the WWII part, though we did see Bockscar. It is excellent. Also I saw a Starfighter which was featured in one of my favorite MST3Ks.

There's also a cool Packard museum in Dayton. They let you get right next to the cars and observe them up close. Dayton is cool if you like old machinery.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Always ready for more Meghan.

She's the model modern strong independent woman: Confident and capable but still has that sexy edge to her .

It's a shame that most of the female population can't hold a candle up to her.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

kikkelivelho posted:

Always ready for more Meghan.

She's the model modern strong independent woman: Confident and capable but still has that sexy edge to her .

It's a shame that most of the female population can't hold a candle up to her.

greets 2 u, jastiger.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I have fantastic childhood memories of going to the museum with my great grandpa and grandma (free admission! Even today) and them telling me kid-friendly first-hand experiences in the Pacific theater and the war effort at home respectively.

Check all this poo poo out:
http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/MuseumExhibits.aspx

I would brave a trip back to Ohio just to visit this place again.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

pants in my pants posted:

greets 2 u, jastiger.

Don't compare me to that moron.

Meghan is in a completely different league than those malformed southern belles that jastiger lusts over.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of posters ITT would pick Trainor over that weirdo almost-celebrity that jastiger seems to worship

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

kikkelivelho posted:

Meghan is in a completely different league than those malformed southern belles that jastiger lusts over.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of posters ITT would pick Trainor over that weirdo almost-celebrity that jastiger seems to worship

no see guys this is a completely unique gimmick where i an sa forums poster laud undue praise and devotion on a rather plain and marginally talented celebrity

not at all like that other guy's gimmick. it's a completely different girl!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

I have fantastic childhood memories of going to the museum with my great grandpa and grandma (free admission! Even today) and them telling me kid-friendly first-hand experiences in the Pacific theater and the war effort at home respectively.

Check all this poo poo out:
http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/MuseumExhibits.aspx

I would brave a trip back to Ohio just to visit this place again.

Oh poo poo, that's that place? I've been on that website quite a few times to look at old cockpits and other nerdy poo poo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

kikkelivelho posted:

Well, you're not wrong, I would much rather date meghan trainor than lerner durnurm

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

rezatahs posted:

no see guys this is a completely unique gimmick where i an sa forums poster laud undue praise and devotion on a rather plain and marginally talented celebrity

not at all like that other guy's gimmick. it's a completely different girl!

Surprised it didn't show up sooner tbh

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

Oh poo poo, that's that place? I've been on that website quite a few times to look at old cockpits and other nerdy poo poo

Let's go!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Meghan Trainor is hot as hell and I would bang her 86 ways to Sunday and back. :swoon:

If you disagree then you aren't a real man.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Let's go!

:yeah: :pilot:

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

[loggins intensifies]

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

Well, you're not wrong, I would much rather date meghan trainor than lerner durnurm

Right? Even if you don't like Meghan's body type (you definitely should, that's what a healthy woman looks like) you still have to admit that she's much more talented than loving lena dunham and certainly much easier on the eyes. Dunham looks like someone who can't even take care of her own body and health.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Meghan Trainor is hot as hell and I would bang her 86 ways to Sunday and back. :swoon:

If you disagree then you aren't a real man.

drat right.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
The Air Force Museum is very, very cool btw. It's unfortunately in Dayton, which is close to the most boring place in Ohio, but the museum itself is incredible. It has the most comprehensive archive of aircraft and missiles in the country and is so drat cool.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Professor SJW posted:

gbs hates women

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
You like space? They got the capsules and space suits that carried Real American Heroes and their body waste further than any human has ever been, also the capsule is slightly less accommodating than the cabinet space under your sink.

You like experimental aircraft? They've got planes that look like what ELO would have toured in.

Dayton is entirely redeemed in my mind as long as the Wright Patt museum stands. It's also like number three on the nuclear target list so don't put it off too long.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

yea that place seems really cool.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
who is this meghan trainor again?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Junior Jr. posted:

who is this meghan trainor again?

she's famous for a song about fat acceptance and that's about all you need to know.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

a bone to pick posted:

she's famous for a song about fat acceptance and that's about all you need to know.

maybe if she got thin, she'd get more attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Meghan is cool and all but empowering messages should not lift some up at the expense of others, especially potential allies. all about that bass falls into this trap of deriding skinny chicks which I can't endorse. Sorry Meghan.

• Locked thread