Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I mean I'd have sex with magan trailer but I also frequently have sex with myself so it's very good information for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I like to look at a person in their eyes in person before judging them

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Junior Jr. posted:

who is this meghan trainor again?

A woman who is really hot and is also a decent singer. I'd bone her.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Don't apologize
For sweaty thunder thighs
That are so stinky and they are attracting many flies
Now can you smell my shart
I'm making in Wal-Mart

Buyin' groceries
But mostly just Twinkies

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Don't apologize
For sweaty thunder thighs
That are so stinky and they are attracting many flies
Now can you smell my shart
I'm making in Wal-Mart

Buyin' groceries
But mostly just Twinkies

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

someone didn't generate lightmaps for her face in that vid

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Her name is funny because from the looks of things she has never trained in her life

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Toadvine posted:

Meghan is cool and all but empowering messages should not lift some up at the expense of others, especially potential allies. all about that bass falls into this trap of deriding skinny chicks which I can't endorse. Sorry Meghan.

Not all skinny women are bitches. Not all bitches are skinny. Perhaps she was specifically calling out the especially bitchy thin women, not all thin women.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SBJ posted:

Her name is funny because from the looks of things she has never trained in her life

Maybe for a competitive eating competition

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Not all skinny women are bitches. Not all bitches are skinny. Perhaps she was specifically calling out the especially bitchy thin women, not all thin women.

Interesting take, but it's a surface level song about accepting your own appearance, which is good, but it only pays backhanded support to skinny gals.

My bigger problem with Meghan is that her singing style is all over the dang place.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Toadvine posted:

My bigger problem with Meghan is that her singing style is all over the dang place.

It's because she singing around a mouthful of food

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

kikkelivelho posted:

(you definitely should, that's what a healthy woman looks like)

Ehhhhh *makes that Italian tilting hand gesture*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wanna put my seemen in her poosay

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I wanna sex all the chubby pop stars. Trainor, Adele, uhhhhhhhhhjhhhjh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Toadvine posted:

Oh it gets worse!

http://jezebel.com/meghan-trainors-cultural-appropriation-lives-in-her-voi-1781756781

lmao

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

"White people shouldn’t get to make bad rap music and be as popular—or even more popular—than talented black artists." all I saw

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

This is awful

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
wanna shove my face in her tittays

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
I always wondered what the female equivalent of the male fedora/nice guy would look like

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Ben Murphy posted:

I always wondered what the female equivalent of the male fedora/nice guy would look like

termanator: the generation of female incels who yell at men before they can approach them to ask what time it is

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
i just don't see what being about the bass has to do with the fat acceptance message. these are two different ideas. the bass argument is poorly explained and has nothing to do with the rest of the lyrics! :spergin:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

extra stout posted:

termanator: the generation of female incels who yell at men before they can approach them to ask what time it is

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

There once was a girl from Nantucket
with talent as deep as a bucket.
She tried to “sound black”
and wrote songs like a hack
so they gave her a Grammy when they should have said “gently caress it.”

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Ben Murphy posted:

Oh man this is totally it

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You guys are so stupid her image is created for her by the record company. It wasn't her idea to 'empower the evil women' or whatever you seem mad about....

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

i like that posted:

You guys are so stupid her image is created for her by the record company. It wasn't her idea to 'empower the evil women' or whatever you seem mad about....

heh marketing doesnt work on me, i don't even have a facebook

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

i like that posted:

It's almost as if discussions of pop culture personalities are more about them as symbols and images and not as actual people

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqXpm9EQenc

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I would throw it in her if she asked nice and was super chill and thought that final fantasy 9 was the best in the series

If you liked that previous sentence then you might like my new twitter account, poo poo my goons say

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Yeah I'd gently caress an orc

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Slam whale holy grail imo

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

i like that posted:

I hate fat power women but not women in general

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Thick girls are ... good, imo

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Trainor? I hardly know her!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's almost as if discussions of pop culture personalities are more about them as symbols and images and not as actual people
What is Megan Trainor a symbol of

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i like that posted:

What is Megan Trainor a symbol of

A sphere (she is fat)

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SBJ posted:

I hate fat power women but not women in general
Why do you even have an opinion on fat power women?, how do they oppress you enough to have convictions on this vs something important. misogynists like you are fools of the Illuminati who taught you that women are anyway different from who you are other than they think differently in a number of situations bc of socialization, smdh....

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Well for one they always be pressing on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They got fat necks and sleep apnea so they can't breathe right, waste the drat air

• Locked thread