Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Hardawn posted:

Well for one they always be pressing on me
Do you support the liberation of women from oppressive gender roles and patriarchy?

:sidvicious:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

They got fat necks and sleep apnea so they can't breathe right, waste the drat air
Have u ever smoked weed with a fat chick? They have a lot of stories of how they have been treated bad. It's quite sad................

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea it's a trick, how they get you to have sex with them cause you feel bad

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Blue Train posted:

Fat pussy feel good

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
is her having a big butt cultural appropriation too?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

Does it work for women better than it does for men?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I don't understand how any of these songs have to do with smurfs

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

i like that posted:

Have u ever smoked weed with a fat chick? They have a lot of stories of how they have been treated bad. It's quite sad................

If only there was a solution to this problem

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Black people have influence in the broader culture - white people like and respect what they are doing! They are inspired by that talent!

This is wrong and bad because (jargon)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

thoughts and prayers posted:

Black people have influence in the broader culture - white people like and respect what they are doing! They are inspired by that talent!

This is wrong and bad because (jargon)

it has literally never happened before that white people have taken all profits from a black people thing.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

If you spend decades selling a thing to kids, it's a bit silly to get mad when those kids grow up to think the thing belongs to them too. So yeah, suburban white kids consider rap part of their culture now, because they grew up with it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
rap is white people music

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Facebook Aunt posted:

If you spend decades selling a thing to kids, it's a bit silly to get mad when those kids grow up to think the thing belongs to them too. So yeah, suburban white kids consider rap part of their culture now, because they grew up with it.

Yea oh well!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kill whitey

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Meghan isn't stealing lyrics or melodies or anything else from black artists and she's not imitating a black person either either she's just putting on an affectation. The alternative is to say only people from that culture can do that thing but then how do you decide who is an authentic member of whichever culture MEghan Trainor is ripping off? What the Toros did to the Clovers was theft and wrong. What Meghan's doing is just second-rate

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

The beat of that bass song syncs up perfectly with Takyon by the Death Grips

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Let me tell you about how having similar vocal tones to a "black person song" is comparable to slavery

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Psycho Society posted:

Let me tell you about how having similar vocal tones to a "black person song" is comparable to slavery

I don't have to sit on your lap tho right? The floor is fine?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Meghan Trainor is very attractive and I'd like to put it in her. That's all I gotta say.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Psycho Society posted:

Rick Astley, racist or super racist?

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

i like that posted:

so do fat guys, particularly the ones with ill-considered choices in facial hair and hats. makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Light Gun Man posted:

Rick Astley, racist or super racist?

He's a ginger. I'm not sure you can be racist without a soul.

• Locked thread