Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Bootcha posted:

Is there even a court to see this evidence?

:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Kibayasu posted:

ZOOM. ENHANCE. CONVERT TO lovely GIF BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

http://giphy.com/gifs/3o7btLNtmI9iq719zW

i didn't notice it before but i do appreciate that the dick shot is the last bullet in the mag

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Coolguye posted:

i didn't notice it before but i do appreciate that the dick shot is the last bullet in the mag

It's not a dick shot tbh.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Coolguye posted:

SOUNDS LIKE A DICK
LOOKS LIKE A DICK

GONNA SAY ITS PRLY A DICK

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

:frogout:

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Lunethex posted:

It's not a dick shot tbh.

PLEASE PRESENT YOUR EVIDENCE BEFORE MY COURT, MASON.

Bootcha fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Mar 15, 2017

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
A shame the game doesn't keep track of dick shots like Psi-Ops. No wait, nut shots.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Bootcha posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
This court is a-burned hahaha oh god my skull

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bootcha posted:

Unfortunately, the judge was powerless because

"We the jury in the above and titled case find the defendant, Officer Nicholas Mason, not guilty on all counts."

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Need to swap Roboky's post with Crow's that way we can slip in a YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH meme to top it off.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

You foolish civilians and your "ideas" about The Law needing any fancy thing to keep track of Justice. The only thing Nick wants is just a nice set of Aviators.

Also other idea I'm too tired to attempt right now, final upgrade for Taser is Nick just breaking the thing in his hands only to find out that he was one with the lightning all along.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
It's a little known fact that Nick Mason was once bitten by a radioactive tesla coil.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

It's a little known fact that Nick Mason was once bitten by a radioactive tesla coil.

And then a radioactive Southern Sheriff.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

There was a comment on one of the Urban Chaos videos we've posted and it said "Wolf is voiced by vesemere, do you feel old yet?" and nobody responded to it and I had no idea who that was.

I fixed some mods for Witcher 3 recently and was getting ready for a proper playthrough after just falling off a year and some ago.

Then I realized exactly who that Vesemir was.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Lunethex posted:

There was a comment on one of the Urban Chaos videos we've posted and it said "Wolf is voiced by vesemere, do you feel old yet?" and nobody responded to it and I had no idea who that was.

I fixed some mods for Witcher 3 recently and was getting ready for a proper playthrough after just falling off a year and some ago.

Then I realized exactly who that Vesemir was.

I'm still lost. I never played the Witcher series.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

He's Geralt's homie, fellow badass super-human monster hunter.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Okay, but I still don't know how that's supposed to make me feel old.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

White Coke posted:

And then a radioactive Southern Sheriff.

"The world may mock Nick Mason, the timid traffic cop.... it will soon it marvel at the awesome might of...

... the mmmmmaximum grenade belt!"

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I'm fighting every urge to just draw Mason in the most Rob Liefeld way possible and losing. What the gently caress would a MAXIMUM GRENADE BELT even look like?!

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 17, 2017

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

The maximum.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

https://www.google.com/search?q=max...w=1754&bih=1183

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
More grenades than a Rob Liefeld character has teeth.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

How cumbersome would 12 smoke grenades and 12 sting grenades be IRL?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Lunethex posted:

It'd basically be like having two 12 packs of pop strapped to your chest.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Lunethex posted:

According to Wikipedia, an M-18 smoke grenade which the US military uses weighs 19 ounces, or over a pound. Let's assume for the sake of argument that stingball grenades weigh somewhere in the same ballpark, so two 12-packs of grenades means you're carting around somewhere north of 28 pounds of grenades on top of everything else you might be carrying. To put it another way, the figure people toss around about how much your average infantryman carries is somewhere around 60 pounds (though of course this can go higher depending on circumstances). This isn't even taking into account how awkward and cumbersome it would be to have 24 grenades strapped to your body.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

And a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, a pistol, a riot shield, highly protective armor, and a taser.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
All those ammo clips you unlock must weigh a fuckton all by themselves.

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

paragon1 posted:

All those extra ammo clips you unlock must weigh a fuckton all by themselves.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

yeah I have like 500+ pistol bullets alone

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
I mean yeah, obviously this is a video game where the protagonist runs around with like a half dozen weapons he switches to effortlessly and shoots blue gatorade into his bicep to heal all his woulds so we're well past the ridiculousness event-horizon, but specifically if you tried strapping 24 grenades to your body even without any other sort of equipment you would probably hate your life trying to move around in an unencumbered fashion. Like where do you even secure them? I don't know that there's enough space on even a Hollywood action hero's beefcake torso to hold 24 individual grenades within reach. You'd basically be wearing a suit of grenade-mail armor.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Kai Tave posted:

I mean yeah, obviously this is a video game where the protagonist runs around with like a half dozen weapons he switches to effortlessly and shoots blue gatorade into his bicep to heal all his woulds so we're well past the ridiculousness event-horizon, but specifically if you tried strapping 24 grenades to your body even without any other sort of equipment you would probably hate your life trying to move around in an unencumbered fashion. Like where do you even secure them? I don't know that there's enough space on even a Hollywood action hero's beefcake torso to hold 24 individual grenades within reach. You'd basically be wearing a suit of grenade-mail armor.

You could do it with double bandoleers, but you'd probably have to reach around to your back for some. Or have a really good belt.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

paragon1 posted:

You could do it with double bandoleers, but you'd probably have to reach around to your back for some. Or have a really good belt.

Or a really big waist. Maybe the secret is that Nick Mason is a 400 pound lardo so he's got plenty of bulk to hang all that T-Zero gear on.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Nick Mason is a member of Voyager's Hazard Team with a transporter buffer inventory, and this is all happening on the holo-deck.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe The grenade belts are like machine gun belt, and move across his body to expose fresh grenades as he empties the slots holding older grenades.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
You know I thought that for the grenade belt, the number stated was the cap for each. So I thought the MAXIMUM GRENADE BELT held 24 sting grenades, 24 smoke grenades, 24 cleavers, and 24 nail bombs, coming to a total of 96 thrown weapons.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Nick Mason just shoves the grenades up his rear end. His entire intestinal system is packed with grenades sitting one after another in a row. When he needs a new one he just opens the butt flap on his body armor, shits out a fresh grenade, and tosses it. When he picks up new grenades he just packs them in so the newest grenades are used first.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

White Coke posted:

Nick Mason just shoves the grenades up his rear end. His entire intestinal system is packed with grenades sitting one after another in a row. When he needs a new one he just opens the butt flap on his body armor, shits out a fresh grenade, and tosses it. When he picks up new grenades he just packs them in so the newest grenades are used first.

Please, Nick Mason is an elite T-Zero soldier. It's ludicrous not to assume he's trained his colon muscles to sort and rotate his grenade stock such that the oldest are used first. :colbert:

ZoninSilver
May 30, 2011
Carrying that many grenades must be such a hazard to your health with all the bullets coming his way.

On the other hand I am now imagining a stray bullet detonating a smoke grenade, literally turning Mason into a headshotting smoke demon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

My headcannon for Mason being able to hold all that ammo is that the "T-Zero Assault Armor" or whatever it's called is actually a Crysis-style powered suit.

• Locked thread