Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

or you're just incoherently babbling so they shrug and laugh at you and you're like "THIS TRUMP CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME, PUNCH IT"

Which member of the Pastel SJW Crew made you piss yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
lol if you think that these calls to violence are anything but the impotent rage of hillary supporters boiling over

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
go into d&d and it's like "we're in an active state of emergency, better stock up on firearms"

i swear to god the next timothy mcveigh comes out of there

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

lol if you think that these calls to violence are anything but the impotent rage of hillary supporters boiling over

I think this thread proves many times over that it isn't impotent, though I don't know much Trump supporter piss is required to make that assessment.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy6spOAbxhg

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Lol Milo pussed out and was afraid of that, so much for the courageous right.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
nah that was ucla and he spoke there that day, berkeley was the one that he cancelled due to weird black bloc poo poo

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-in-minnesota/

Senator Tim Kaine's son was arrested after he and a few other protesters "set off fireworks, lit a smoke bomb and sprayed a chemical irritant into the crowd" at a pro-Trump rally. Holy loving poo poo.

https://twitter.com/PioneerPress/status/839315069083201536

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Mar 8, 2017

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
wait, so how is he missing then

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

Senator Tim Kaine's son is missing after he and a few other protesters "set off fireworks, lit a smoke bomb and sprayed a chemical irritant into the crowd" at a pro-Trump rally. Holy loving poo poo.

I didn't know we had enough retards in Minnesota to hold their own Trump rally.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Lol

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Mordor She Wrote posted:

there are renfaires up there, so obviously yes

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

wait, so how is he missing then

sorry, been watching too much forensic files

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

a bone to pick posted:

Senator Tim Kaine's son is missing after he and a few other protesters "set off fireworks, lit a smoke bomb and sprayed a chemical irritant into the crowd" at a pro-Trump rally. Holy loving poo poo.

He'll be out in about 5.2 seconds flat.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

that's a lot of quotes and the last one is kind of creepy, what of it

Its 3 quotes

people itt are laughing at a white nationalist proponent getting non-fatally punched and pissing his pants, then some dude strolls in fantasizing about seeing footage of leftists being killed

your posts are stupid as heck in this context

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

go into d&d and it's like "we're in an active state of emergency, better stock up on firearms"

i swear to god the next timothy mcveigh comes out of there

lol look at these two posts, do they seem like they're from someone with a good bead on US politics?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I'm glad this man pissed his pants and I hope he does it again.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
hillary supporters are antifa as gently caress and also want to blow up federal buildings to instigate race wars

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

WatermelonGun posted:

You have issues, you're constantly posting stuff like this

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Boner Zone posted:

Its 3 quotes

people itt are laughing at a white nationalist proponent getting non-fatally punched and pissing his pants, then some dude strolls in fantasizing about seeing footage of leftists being killed

your posts are stupid as heck in this context

what of it, violence is bad and dumb regardless of which direction it comes from

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You have issues, you're constantly posting stuff like this

seems a bit concern trolly in a thread where a dude expressed his desire to see leftists die on camera :shrug:

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

what of it, violence is bad and dumb regardless of which direction it comes from

Yeah when has a riot or protest ever accomplished anything for anyone.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Actually it's cool and good when it comes from the left going to the right. And then a follow up with a right to the left. Then an uppercut to the jaw to really lay 'em out.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Yeah when has a riot or protest ever accomplished anything for anyone.

you want to loot some poo poo don't you

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Boner Zone posted:

seems a bit concern trolly in a thread where a dude expressed his desire to see leftists die on camera :shrug:

Spunky is a loving mongo who hates seeing his aryan brothers ashamed and covered in pee pee.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

WatermelonGun posted:

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Only if I see its owner wearing a MAGA hat.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Only if I see its owner wearing a MAGA hat.

but officer i'm only a CONDITIONAL looter don't arrest me :qq:

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

but officer i'm only a CONDITIONAL looter don't arrest me :qq:

Chances are they'll be too busy shooting minorities.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Boner Zone posted:

"Woah woah woah... wait... they're gonna hit back???"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I'm gonna loot your mom's rear end in a top hat if you know what I mean

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

pissed pants are the result when violence originates from the left, a dozen dead muslims or blacks is the result of violence originating from the right, that poo poo will never be equivalent. And violent leftists ain't what's driving right wingers to kill, it's their dumb loving violent ideology

my thesis here is the world might be a better place today if antifa had at one point made dylan roof or anders breivik piss their pants in public

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Boner Zone posted:

my thesis here is the world might be a better place today if antifa had at one point made dylan roof or anders breivik piss their pants in public

Yes, because what you want is more pent up anger and desire for revenge, this is a very smart statement from a very realistic person

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yes, because what you want is more pent up anger and desire for revenge, this is a very smart statement from a very realistic person

shut the gently caress up you autistic manbaby, violence against the mentally ill never backfires literally ever

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

shut the gently caress up you autistic manbaby, violence against the mentally ill never backfires literally ever

At least you admit every single right-winger is mentally ill.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

jeez yeah that may drive them to wipe out a black church or political youth camp

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
lol. compare the statistics and the body counts for shootings by right wing people and left wing people and then come back to the thread ya dumb Trumpy.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
daily reminder that hitting trump supporters untill they pee their pants is good and very funny

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

lol. compare the statistics and the body counts for shootings by right wing people and left wing people and then come back to the thread ya dumb Trumpy.

No violence is only bad when the left fights back, shooting up black churches is just ol' boys havin' sum fun in Trump's America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
violence begets violence

• Locked thread