Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
There's good odds he was goading people into punching him for sympathy, the maga fandom loves that poo poo because it gives them a chance to go on the news and sob to an audience. What I'm saying is the bitch deserved it and if he hadn't dressed and acted that way this might not have happened.

E: "All I did was call them a bunch of gay inhuman cuckolds! They didn't have to act like SAVAGES and ASSAULT ME! A bloo bloo!"

Noun Verber fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Mar 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
peeing your pants and crying in public? i think we've all been there.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

peeing your pants and crying in public? i think we've all been there.

its his senior prom all over again

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Noun Verber posted:

There's good odds he was goading people into punching him for sympathy, the maga fandom loves that poo poo because it gives them a chance to go on the news and sob to an audience. What I'm saying is the bitch deserved it and if he hadn't dressed and acted that way this might not have happened.

E: "All I did was call them a bunch of gay inhuman cuckolds! They didn't have to act like SAVAGES and ASSAULT ME! A bloo bloo!"

do you know anything more about what happened or do you just see a person isn't on your side and immediately assume they must be pure evil

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Haha liberal cucks. So pathetic. Haha i love their weak sissy tears"

*ten minutes later after seeing a pee pants MAGA man*

"Actually guys we should consider the man's feelings and liberals are such savage brutes."

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Neurosis posted:

do you know anything more about what happened or do you just see a person isn't on your side and immediately assume they must be pure evil
I know literally nothing about what happened or the dude and yet can comfortably guarantee hes a loser

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

whoflungpoop posted:

I know literally nothing about what happened or the dude and yet can comfortably guarantee hes a loser

i feel the same way reading your posts.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i feel the same way reading any posts on sa. if someone had something worthwhile to say, they wouldn't be posting here.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i wonder if that dude was like

HOLRYYYYY SHITTTTT

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Neurosis posted:

i feel the same way reading your posts.

just tell the thread some hippy threw their tea at you and this will all be over

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Truly, a wicked pissa..

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

bag em and tag em posted:

"Haha liberal cucks. So pathetic. Haha i love their weak sissy tears"

*ten minutes later after seeing a pee pants MAGA man*

"Actually guys we should consider the man's feelings and liberals are such savage brutes."

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
he prolly shat his pants too

He looks like a pants shitter

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
Idunno, that shirt looks pretty wet too.

He probably started lactating from his moobs because liberals were finally getting him in touch with his true gender. And he decided to make a cover story. With pee.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

FaradayCage posted:

Idunno, that shirt looks pretty wet too.

He probably started lactating from his moobs because liberals were finally getting him in touch with his true gender. And he decided to make a cover story. With pee.

It's all bussy juice actually

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

whoflungpoop posted:

just tell the thread some hippy threw their tea at you and this will all be over

the guy probably is a loser. i don't know if he's really a bad person who doesn't deserve a modicum of sympathy tho.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Sympathy is for kids with cancer not for a grown rear end man who got slightly jostled by the least threatening group of people without polio braces

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Adult Baby is Beaten by Elderly Mother in Bizzare Potty Training Romp Gone Wrong

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Secular Humanist posted:

ya know when you call people "fascists" and "nazis" who are really just cooky right wing theocrats with no meaningful social influence, you come off as some kind of weirdo noam chomsky forest-person with no regard for those who actually fought against facism and nazism.

I mean just saying I know you don't really care

loving lmao at your bullshit, you agree with everything the peepants man stands for

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
whole lotta kink shameing going on in this thread.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Neurosis posted:

the guy probably is a loser. i don't know if he's really a bad person who doesn't deserve a modicum of sympathy tho.

Hes a Trump supporter, he is a piece of poo poo. He deserves no sympathy.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I would like too smear poop in his cuts, also not in his cuts

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
If a man doesn't enjoy the feeling of piss drenched jeans by the time he is 20, he has no heart. If he doesn't love soaking himself in hot urine by the time he is 40, he has no brain

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope someone attacks the Op and beats him until he screams like a scared effeminate boy

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait until bourgeois water trash with no critical thought skills are lead to attack by the liberal media until martial law gets enforced and they can all live the Indiana Jones movie they're envisioning in their anti-depressant riddled brains

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Verily I Shat posted:

Hes a Trump supporter, he is a piece of poo poo. He deserves no sympathy.

If you prick us, do we not piss?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

old fat bird posted:

I hope someone attacks the Op and beats him until he screams like a scared effeminate boy

u mad

old fat bird posted:

I can't wait until bourgeois water trash with no critical thought skills are lead to attack by the liberal media until martial law gets enforced and they can all live the Indiana Jones movie they're envisioning in their anti-depressant riddled brains

yeah, u mad as hell lmao.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i heard all the trump supporters will be pissing their pants in protest tomorrow

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Jose Mengelez posted:

u mad

yeah, u mad as hell lmao.

Hey, when your pee pants brethren are under attack you gotta back em up. Soak those trousers and join the fight!

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Early 30's goon who hasn't done a pull up ever versus greatest generation dad who built his own house and fought in A War.avi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8pAZ75WKh8&t=80s

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i too fought in the war against christmas.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i too fought in the war against christmas.

yeah you lost :lol:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
An old guy got beat up too. People in the DnD thread are like hell yeah with a badass such as myself he wouldnt make it alive hehe

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

old fat bird posted:

yeah you lost :lol:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I draw my hazno steel on all trump supporters and fascists :cool:

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

unpacked robinhood posted:

An old guy got beat up too. People in the DnD thread are like hell yeah with a badass such as myself he wouldnt make it alive hehe

Actually he was maced by another Trump supporter.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Verily I Shat posted:

https://twitter.com/TheZOMB/status/838249820557033472

lmao

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
whoa didnt know we had so many nazi sympathizers in gbs

time to clean house boiz

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Verily I Shat posted:

LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he was very old so that means he was worth listening to! not dying for long enough is the same as being smart and cool.

• Locked thread