Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

he was maced by backspray from a trump supporter then fell down and was accidentally peed on by another trump supporter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The early Monster Magnet demo tapes, "Forget About Life, I'm High on Dope" and "We're Stoned, What are You Going to do About It?", represent a creative high point for the band that wouldn't be seen again until 1993's Superjudge LP.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

old fat bird posted:

Early 30's goon who hasn't done a pull up ever versus greatest generation dad who built his own house and fought in A War.avi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8pAZ75WKh8&t=65s

nice meltdown

old fat bird posted:

I draw my hazno steel on all trump supporters and fascists :cool:

the rules of engagement for trump on trump incidents prescribe the use of chemical weapons such as mace. if you continue to show such blatant disregard for operating procedure I'll have to report you to the lion guard as a seditious enemy agent. this is your final warning.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

I'm the guy that brought a loving viking era shield to a protest then attacked someone with a stick that breaks as soon as it hits anything.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol that Jim Rome video brings together liberals and conservatives alike. The only thing that would make it better is if he was wearing that loving goatee he has now. God drat he got owned but he made his career off that moment so that sucks.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

i wear a maga hat to signal an interest in watersports

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Real Trump supporters smell of piss.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Smart tactical thinking. Piss yourself so your attackers are demoralized and at a disadvantage when grappling.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

That has to be the dorkiest fight ever.

"for the protest today I'm going to bring my toy sword and shield!"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Grevling posted:

"for the protest today I'm going to bring my toy sword and shield!"

"I'm gonna bash this cosplayer lol antifasicem

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A new era of piss

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Verily I Shat posted:

Hes a Trump supporter, he is a piece of poo poo. He deserves no sympathy.

poe's law. i have no idea.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I didn't know that these protests were so violent

My bloodlust is now piqued

Apoplexy posted:

Pathetic maybe
Sympathetic? Have you listened to what these loving fascists believe? Every last one of them should be beaten within an inch of their lives and have their jaws wired shut permanently to prevent any loving evil from seeping out.

I personally can't wait for the inevitable day until one who is concealed carrying empties 9 rounds of hollow points, preferably .45 or larger, into the skull of a violent lunatic leftist who does poo poo like this in the op and posts the results so hearty lols can indeed be had then

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Haha I love it when people I don't politically agree with are physically assaulted this makes me cool and sane

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Mace and Shield is a good combo but these LARP events always get out of hand.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Ukrainians did it better.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Haha I love it when people I don't politically agree with are physically assaulted this makes me cool and sane

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I personally can't wait for the inevitable day until one who is concealed carrying empties 9 rounds of hollow points, preferably .45 or larger, into the skull of a violent lunatic leftist who does poo poo like this in the op and posts the results so hearty lols can indeed be had then

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

i hope this keeps going and civil war 2 breaks out

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Wounded Unicorn posted:

itt the GBS Trump Defense Squad rallies to the horns of piss

this made me think of a bunch of pasty guys in maga hats blowing on trumpets that are just burbbling piss

good visuals 10/10. Great!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

T.S. Smelliot posted:

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

T.S. Smelliot posted:

judging by the aim of these retards they'd shoot each other so yeah can't wait to see another bloody maga hat on the ground

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
https://youtu.be/NKFAKbYeRfU?t=1m21s

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

one guy maced an old dude next to him by accident and another pee in he own pants, shameful fascists

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Ahaha did that one guy smash his friend's phone?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

haha i was wondering, how does he know whose it is nd then the other guy showed up

thats pretty funny too but at least he did not piss himself publically

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

wait its the piss guy there i see him now
lol did he do it while trying to pull a ufc tough guy choke on someone

i hope his opponent didnt get rear naked pissback

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Xmen, days of future piss

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Why do goons have to make every pants-pissing thread political? Can't we have just one thread about pissing your pants that doesn't get into political ideologies?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Mega64 posted:

Why do goons have to make every pants-pissing thread political? Can't we have just one thread about pissing your pants that doesn't get into political ideologies?

I know right, we can't even have a simple thread about a crazy racist psycho stalker furry calling in bomb threats to get his ex girlfriend arrested without people trying to make it all political.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A pee-partisan issue

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Mega64 posted:

Start one. You can do it.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
the stench of piss lingers around trump like an unquiet ghost. you'd need an archimedes fulcrum to prize them apart at this point.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

i made the mistake of looking at the comments in that video and between the usual pepe avs and talk of leftists being commies (lol the irony), theres this guy that i hope is on an FBI watchlist, repeatedly saying things like...

mark bent7 hours ago (edited)

The ones who own the media and censor everyone and everything are Leftist rats. You're the ones who have been turning this country into the Soviet Union 2.0. Well no more, Comrade. Time to put up or shut up. You need to die.

mark bent7 hours ago

All Leftists promote violence, and now people are starting to get sick of your riots. It's time for national conceal carry and stand your ground laws. Trump has spoke on this. When we get it, you start catching bullets, everywhere, comrade. No more safe havens where local daddy government can protect you from us.

mark bent7 hours ago
Be vocal about federal national conceal carry laws and stand your ground laws. Doesn't matter where in the country, we'd be able to kill any Commie we desire. They can't contain their feigned [effeminate] aggression. Lol

mark bent4 hours ago (edited)
Don't get used to the sight. The battle hasn't even started, and we have the military, the bulk of the police, the militias, the hunters, the working class, and rural America. When the battle starts, there won't be need for a war, because you'll have already lost. You're weak and pathetic. These are old men and children in a far-Left state. These aren't the men you'll be fighting when poo poo turns south and the men surrounding your little rat den cities decide enough is enough. All you have is your college campuses and your little rat den cities where the local government protects you. Everything else is us. All the guns. All the experience. All the bloodlust. All you Commies deserve to die

Oh man, I wish. Could you imagine if it were legal to kill these Commies? It'd be amazing. Imagine the hell that would be let loose on those sub-humans. They'd have the military, militia, 98% of the police, the working class etc. hunting them down like dogs. I'd have the time of my life.

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Mar 5, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i made the mistake of looking at the comments in that video and between the usual pepe avs and talk of leftists being commies (lol the irony), theres [url="https:////https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OiDooP-QkqFA70eQOYpLQ"]this guy[/url] that i hope is on an FBI watchlist, repeatedly saying things like...

The ones who own the media and censor everyone and everything are Leftist rats. You're the ones who have been turning this country into the Soviet Union 2.0. Well no more, Comrade. Time to put up or shut up. You need to die.

mark bent7 hours ago

All Leftists promote violence, and now people are starting to get sick of your riots. It's time for national conceal carry and stand your ground laws. Trump has spoke on this. When we get it, you start catching bullets, everywhere, comrade. No more safe havens where local daddy government can protect you from us.

mark bent7 hours ago
Be vocal about federal national conceal carry laws and stand your ground laws. Doesn't matter where in the country, we'd be able to kill any Commie we desire. They can't contain their feigned [effeminate] aggression. Lol

mark bent4 hours ago (edited)
Don't get used to the sight. The battle hasn't even started, and we have the military, the bulk of the police, the militias, the hunters, the working class, and rural America. When the battle starts, there won't be need for a war, because you'll have already lost. You're weak and pathetic. These are old men and children in a far-Left state. These aren't the men you'll be fighting when poo poo turns south and the men surrounding your little rat den cities decide enough is enough. All you have is your college campuses and your little rat den cities where the local government protects you. Everything else is us. All the guns. All the experience. All the bloodlust. All you Commies deserve to die

Oh man, I wish. Could you imagine if it were legal to kill these Commies? It'd be amazing. Imagine the hell that would be let loose on those sub-humans. They'd have the military, militia, 98% of the police, the working class etc. hunting them down like dogs. I'd have the time of my life.

I hope that this man succeeds in his quest of stopping the promotion of violence. His heart is in the right place.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

decent playlist imo

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can we call the violent political retards in black the bashists ?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol the guy had a club, im so sorry he got hit in the face and pissed in his own pants

these pussy snowflake millenials are so mean and violent >:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

XMNN posted:

these pussy snowflake millenials are so mean and violent >:(

• Locked thread