Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

This show is beaucoup kookoo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

IronSaber posted:

A part of me wants to believe Jack is gonna have Aku to send him back in time because Aku is all "UGH FINE JUST END ME ALREADY I'M SO TIRED OF THIS."

A case of mutual destruction back at the beginning?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I kind of want Jack to be returned to a point in time just before he has his first confrontation with Aku and then have the show cut out. I don't want to see Aku be destroyed, but I also don't think Jack can get too much closure without at least implying he will be victorious.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Is Jack even capable of creating a sword from his own spirit at this point? He's a little unhinged.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Rhonne posted:

It also makes you realize how weak Scaramouch was in comparison despite apparently being Aku's number 1 assassin. Then again, after 50 years of being hunted, Scaramouch might only be number 1 because Jack killed everyone else above him.

DEFAULT! DEFAULT! DEFAULT!

What if there had been 7 Scaramouches? Jack killed the lone daughter relatively quickly.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I guess I'm dumb and hate change, but I don't really want Ashi to be elevated to such a high status as love interest or savior of the past/present/future. This story is about Jack and his struggle against Aku.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Mr.Tophat posted:

It's pronounced "You've forgotten your purpose!"

Shhh, some people don't actually watch this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Aku flings Jack even further into the future where they are both completely insane.

• Locked thread