Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

People are pissed about the Scotsman, but I really do think it was the right move. He leads a gigantic army of his own children when he's well into his 70s and in a wheelchair for one last charge, and Aku obliterates him in a second and doesn't even enjoy it. If anything, he's more bored than before, because there wasn't really anything they could do to challenge him.

Aku is the real victim here, when you think about it :(

Evil Dictator Lives Matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Personally, I would describe him as bombastic instead of flamboyant.

Pretty much this. I didn't see anything that spelled out homosexual.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Echoing the thread sentiment that 5-1 through 5-3 were absolutely the strongest and best episodes of the season. Doesn't mean the remaining were bad though it was just way too much to cram into 10 episodes. And the artwork in the final scenes was incredible. So for me, a decent ending to it all.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

They did some similar poo poo in Flash season 3 and chalked it up to a Ripple Effect, basically saying that any changes made via Time Travel wouldn't happen instantly, instead they would happen gradually.

But, Flash S3 was a mess so it doesn't do much to defend it.

• Locked thread