Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
It's gonna turn out the Scatman was human but Jack just sees every opponent as a cold robit by this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Elite posted:

If you want to continue the Dark Souls vibes, this episode was basically "Crazy skill escape. 1vs 7 invaders !!".

Jack literally ran for the fog door.

The other daughters didn't see the fate of their sister before the place collapsed, wonder if they are going to spend the next episode unburying everyone and discover that.

Preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZMXHkX-fnE

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Mar 19, 2017

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

He's in one of the promos with a minigun leg and gray hair.

And what looks like a wheelchair with a gun attached.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Shadowlyger posted:

Yeah so who else basically leapt out of their seat from that?

It was well done, your expecting another 10 seconds of the shows usual slow and silent pace and then the frog yells.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

Holy poo poo, needle rain? There's something I'm sure will make it into my nightmares now.

Yeah, learned I apparently have a fear of needle rain being a actual thing.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Let's remember the time he called some evil women she-dogs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc4Jbe4rcU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Things I didn't expect to see on Samurai Jack.
A talking dickhead
A naked baby girl.

nerdman42 posted:

Yeah, I guess the big things to expect this point forward are:

- Get sword
- Meet up with Scotsman
- Maybe a confrontation with the High Priestess?
- Scaramouch reveals the sword loss
- Probably a big battle with all the returning characters

Was thinking the same, 4 episodes left to wrap up getting the sword > meeting the worst mother ever > scaramouch saying jack has been without his sword for ages right as jack with sword arrives > the ending.

Anything else still left to wrap up?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Pretty good chance when Jack is alone getting the sword the other 4 ghost samurai show up for whatever reason.

In the bar, what was the guy supposed to be yelling about "I USED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM NOW I GO TO THE" .. ??

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Apr 23, 2017

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Jack goes back to the past, Aku uses the same time portal magic again, cue episode 1 season 1 starting.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
He hunted deer and other things, but cute little goats that were trying to murder him draws the line I guess.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The God's seem to be rather picky about who they let clean up their mess.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Well, I groaned pretty hard on this one, was hoping it would be a more father/daughter mentor/student thing if she was going to stay around, considering he is 80+ years old+1000 year time skip and she is a teenager that has been mentally and physically abused her entire life, whoooole lot of groaning.

If that's where they want to bring her as a character I'd of rather she left as soon as she was carried out of the beast, hell replace this with a episode that is entirely her going off on her own to confront her mother and her cult instead of the last two episodes.

Servaetes posted:

So like other than him just being kind of a bit of a monster, is there any chance Aku survives? Or is he pretty much irredeemably evil?

Your asking if the timeless incarnation of cosmic evil is irredeemably evil...?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
This sums up the last week of posts.

http://i.imgur.com/9gnX4aW.gifv

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
So uh, how is the scotmans ghost gonna fit into the last 21 minutes.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Anytime I see Ashi in profile all I see is Daisy Duck.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
There will always be the first 3 episodes for this at least.
Everyone watching Aku play the original FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR intro was great however and I got a huge laugh out of it.

I really don't see why they couldn't of went with a happier ending after waiting so many years to finish, take out one of the earlier filler episodes and have it's 20 minutes added Jack defeating Aku in the future and don't just time-paradox away the future, kinda a depressing ending to have everyone just poof out of existence, especially when Jack sacrificed going into so many time portals during the series to go back and save the people helping him reach it.

Also apparently Jack doesn't need the sword when the power of LOVE is what can undo the evil that is Aku.

Dolash posted:

That reminds me, the Stone Samurai Statue getting rocked and all the robot crew dying was surprisingly brutal. They seemed to pull their punches a bit in the shots of Aku ravaging the army, not showing blood again the way they did with the Daughters vs. Jack, but that one was rough.

They were Robots in a fight scene, they knew what they were getting themselves into.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
They could of had it end where Jack defeats Aku in the future and then Ashi has to sacrifice herself to open the time portal and fully end Aku and Jack has to make the sacrifice to leave the reclaimed future and save the past and his family, and that way Ashi doesn't just go "oh time paradox" and poofs out.

You could even have the ending be Ashi making a memorial for Jack or finding his grave site as she begins the work in the future of cleaning up Aku's minions.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

I coulda done with less Ashi being the key mary sue with all the powers that let Jack get back to the past and then poof out a month later.

• Locked thread