Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The episode with gangsters was always my favorite episode but I think my favorite fight in the show is still that initial one with the Scotsman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The very end of that chase up to that quick brutal kill felt like something out of The Raid. I would love to see the storyboards for this episode. The choreography is insane

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Acebuckeye13 posted:

You could probably skip to a random frame of any episode so far, blow it up, print it out, and put it on your wall. The visual quality of this show is downright astonishing.

The posters are back on asseenonadultswim.com as individual purchases

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

MadJackal posted:

Beautiful episode 3 spoilers:

This whole sequence was my favorite part of the episode. It just oozed style

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Funky Valentine posted:

Samurai Jack - "That guy looks like a talking penis"

Yes

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

RentACop posted:

Hot drat, next episode can't come soon enough

Like that's gonna end this loving discussion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Kithkar posted:

I dislike that this implies Aku beat the guardian.

He probably did it easily. The guardian didn't have a weapon that could hurt him

• Locked thread