Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i hope once jack finds his sword, he'll still keep that cool rear end pistol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

rip pistol :smith:

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

drat.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Crain posted:

Side note: Explodo dagger is way OP.

Just tapping it against the wall a few times blew the whole side of the building up.

I feel like that weapon is either written in to explicitly solve a situation later, or they overlooked it and have this near deus ex machina floating around that's going to cause some story issues.

For instance: Jack HAD to lose that right away in the initial encounter because a single strike against any of the Sisters would be an instakill.

I kinda think it's a misstep.

he let go of the knife when he fell into the river, so i have a feeling we won't be seeing it again.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i believe in jack going back to the past.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

goddamn jack.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

ashi is listed in the voices section of the credits(along with jack and aku) and not in additional voices(where the frog, the bandits, and the other sisters are in), so i'm sure she's fine.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

kefkafloyd posted:

Some of the other daughters were listed in the credits besides Ashi. Avi was one, I've forgotten the other two.

yes. i mentioned that in the post.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Hypocrisy posted:

You people gotta stop killing Jack in your predictions. Jack will be fine. He's gonna go back to the past.

Roobanguy posted:

i believe in jack going back to the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i think we can all agree that beard jack is best jack

• Locked thread