Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I appreciate how pragmatic Ashi and Jack are being here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
pfahahahahah welp.

Back to the Future rules in effect, I guess.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man just imagine if that series could've had 26 episodes.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

anime was right posted:

nah they just totally hosed up the writing in the latter half.

im glad the scotsman and jack got to interact again tho that was fun.

still not the worst show ever, just lol

A lot of the problems were due to compression. Much of this stuff could've worked if it just had some goddamn time to breathe.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean I don't really care what anybody says, this is still way better than nothing.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Time for the marathon!

With the benefit of hindsight, I can say that the series definitely should've starred the emoji dogs instead of Jack and Ashi.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Wii U and the Switch gets a --"
"Come on, for the Switch."

Ice cold, Tom.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sweet fancy Jesus, those episodes were good.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It really does feel like a completely different series started with this episode.

Ah well. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Augus posted:

They clearly frontloaded all the best material but people who act like rest of the season was just poo poo garbage are really silly.

1-3 are perfect. 4 is near-perfect. 5-7 are still really good, even if 7 is where the pacing issues really start to show.

8-10 are...are when the pacing becomes a gigantic problem that starts to really overshadow the good. Almost nothing in the last 3 episodes gets any room to breathe and it really drags the climax of the season down as a whole.

Hey I just realized we never find out what's up with this tiny person.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 06:52 on May 28, 2017

• Locked thread