Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Episode was real fuckin good. I loved the scatting robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
That's hardly an achievement. In 2003, you could fart in a jar and someone would make a crappy GBA and PS2 game about it.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
If you're an idiot like me who forgot that the Episode 3 preview would be airing right after the credits, it's on Toonami's facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Toonami/videos/1727286077562232/

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I had a hard time convincing my Rick and Morty loving friend that it was legit too :v:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
The disappointment I feel at missing a new episode of a show I love is more than made up for by the excitement of seeing the unannounced, unexpected season premiere of another show I love.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
When it became clear that the episode was going to be "Ashi meets the people Jack helped in seasons 1-4" I thought it was going to be too fanservicey but god drat it the fanservice was good and everything about the episode turned out amazing.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

PhazonLink posted:

Evil aku coal gave her 4th burns.

You dont get a horrific injury but magic skin armor that gives mad speed and agility bonuses and good environmental heat and cold resistances.

You could say that she was a bit... Ashi.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Jack builds up speed for 12 hours to launch himself into a parallel universe where Aku never existed.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
nooo not the goats :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

vermin posted:

Oda Nobunaga

Nobunaga wasn't the son of an emperor, baka :rolleyes: