Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Gorilla Salad posted:

Is that the dog from Family Guy in a costume?

No that is the Raccoons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU

I remember it vaguely from my childhood. Cyril Sneer stood out for me as I do recall he was the only villain in this type of show to undergo character development and become a better person throughout the show.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Mar 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ManlyGrunting posted:

:smug:At some cushy Ivy League school!

Try University of DARKNESS!

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mr.Tophat posted:

I think his shock was the logic that defeated his inner demons voicing the wish to accept fate and embrace death was that his foes were only robots. That, and these living people are some of the best trained warriors Jack has ever encountered to date. The only people I can think of to come close to this level of a chase would be the man-catchers (the Imoncandi) who looked like lion people, who actually managed to defeat him.

There's an interesting parallel of the children of Aku to Jack's own training. Jack went around the world from his early years with a symbol of his clan and received training to defeat the ultimate evil when it would return. The children of Aku were born with the express purpose of defeating Jack, who trained so that they could restore the symbol of evil as a true presence in the world again. It's fantastic.

Edit: ALSO! Aku states that all the time portals have been destroyed. Does this include the one that the guardian was watching over? You know, that blue dude with the red glasses that Jack couldn't overcome. The portal itself offered an image of Jack with a crown and a cloak with the sword, so...who knows?

Appearntly the Guardian will be addressed.

Jack's most dangerous enemies were probably the Imoncandi as you mentioned. Demongo the Soul Collector, the demon that served Aku that could summon the souls of all he had slain to fight for him. And the Minions of Set, the quasi divine creatures that Jack had no way to beat. (They were faster then him, stronger then him, his magic sword did not work on them as they regenerated and there were three of them.) and had to rely on an ancient prophecy that made it so that a god intervened on his behalf and destroyed them for him.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It was still pretty good anyway.

• Locked thread