Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Crain posted:

He better at least get a minor cameo.

He's the mysterious mounted warrior. Thats the big reveal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

AndyElusive posted:

Holy poo poo, needle rain? There's something I'm sure will make it into my nightmares now.

Remember, if you ever find yourself being hit with a shower of needles make sure to look up with your eyes wide open.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Pretty good chance when Jack is alone getting the sword the other 4 ghost samurai show up for whatever reason.

In the bar, what was the guy supposed to be yelling about "I USED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM NOW I GO TO THE" .. ??

"I USED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM NOW I GO IN A BAG!"

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Yeah, I think the fact his introduction was him casually commenting on a massacre he had committed just to get Jack's attention, might make a last minute redemption come off as a little odd.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Fionordequester posted:

Speaking of comic relief; does anyone else think this would be an hilarious call back to have some place in Season 5? At some point when Greg Baldwin's Aku is trying to get some sleep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3A-W3wr5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyqlFrIiWDQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Wild Horses posted:

i think the relationship is fine, quit being a bunch of prudes you guys. jack's super innocent he wouldn't hurt a fly

A robot fly on the other hand...

• Locked thread